ADVERTISEMENT

Atherton Street

courtneybrownsjockstrap

May 23, 2011
I'll be coming in for my first game this year on Saturday. I'm coming from Ohio, 80 east, and unfortunately won't get in to town until around 2:30. Last year I remember terrible traffic coming in on Atherton, north of campus from around Vairo Blvd. Has this been a problem again this year? Just trying to figure out my best way in. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'll be coming in for my first game this year on Saturday. I'm coming from Ohio, 80 east, and unfortunately won't get in to town until around 2:30. Last year I remember terrible traffic coming in on Atherton, north of campus from around Vairo Blvd. Has this been a problem again this year? Just trying to figure out my best way in. Thanks in advance.
Yes it has-- they have eliminated the turn lane due to construction in the area all the way down to the waffle shop thereabouts. However since its a late game it will be hard to tell how traffic will trickle in through out the day

Yes. Avoid Atherton, period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT