ADVERTISEMENT

Bama/Texas

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
All Texas so far. Bama needs to make a change at QB. We'll see if they trust anyone enough to make the change.

Bama’s QB is garbage. They are still extremely talented and well coached, but Nicky is no longer head & shoulders over the competition. The portal and NIL, I think, had level the field to a degree.

Bama’s QB is garbage. They are still extremely talented and well coached, but Nicky is no longer head & shoulders over the competition. The portal and NIL, I think, had level the field to a degree.
Yeah, Herbie keeps trying to talk him up. Said he had a great arm - pfft, dude has a lollipop arm.

Bama’s freshman LT (decommited from Iowa) getting destroyed

Reactions: bison13
Don’t worry, they will probably only drop to 7, pushing us down to 8 and Nick will start campaigning to get in the playoffs with two losses.

I’m not sure Alabama is a top 15 team with the QB. He’s not good

Their problems go beyond the QB - their defense was just plain bad as evidenced by their inability to stop Texas from controlling the ball for the last 8 minutes of the game.

Yeah, Herbie keeps trying to talk him up. Said he had a great arm - pfft, dude has a lollipop arm.

Bama’s freshman LT (decommited from Iowa) getting destroyed

Herbie:
stuff_dumb_dumber.gif

What happens to Manning?
Ewers is able leave after this year for the NFL. Is a good QB class, but he’ll still likely head to the NFL. It may actually behoove Manning to sit for 2 years, but sitting once year was likely the plan he was sold.

Ewers is able leave after this year for the NFL. Is a good QB class, but he’ll still likely head to the NFL. It may actually behoove Manning to sit for 2 years, but sitting once year was likely the plan he was sold.
Manning won't sit that long. If Ewers is there next year Manning will transfer (Alabama, OSU, Michigan?).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT