ADVERTISEMENT

Beaver Stadium Bag Policy

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
So no purses allowed for the ladies? Wondering how they handle such situations.

https://gopsusports.com/sports/2018/8/8/ot-psu-beaver-stadium-bag-policy-html.aspx

Penn State Bag Policy for Beaver Stadium
  • One clear plastic, flat-seamed (not rectangular-bottomed), one-gallon plastic bag (no bigger than 11" x 11" x 0") per person will be permitted for:
    • Medical needs
    • Child care needs
    • General items as needed (see next bullet)
  • Items that can fit in a pocket should remain in patrons' pockets (including but not limited to keys, cell phone, wallet, glasses, camera, sunscreen, lip balm, make-up). General items of this nature, including those that don't fit in patrons' pocket, can also be placed in a clear plastic one-gallon plastic bag.
  • Backpacks are NOT permitted.
  • You can bring a clear bag through any lane and it will be searched stadium security.
  • Fans will experience quicker entry by refraining to bring a bag to the stadium.
  • Attendees are permitted to bring loose items, including:
    • Coat
    • Wristlet with or without a strap (no larger than 4" x 6" x 1")
    • Blanket
    • Seat cushion that can be rolled and that does not have pockets
    • iPad or other mobile devices
    • Camera (no camera bag)
    • Binoculars (no case or bag)
  • Babies may be brought into athletic venues in a soft baby carriers or a sling. Rigid frame baby and toddler carriers, as well as strollers, are not permitted.
  • No other bags are permitted, including:
    • Backpacks
    • Fanny packs
    • Purses
    • String bags
    • Diaper bags
    • Messenger bags
    • Camera bags
    • Brief cases
    • Roll bags
    • Binocular cases
    • Duffle bags
    • Any other bags
  • Knives or razor blades of any kind are not permitted.
https://gopsusports.com/sports/2018/8/8/ot-psu-beaver-stadium-bag-policy-html.aspx

If you have a purse you either throw it away or take it back to your car. It doesn’t get in. It’s been that way since 2014 and they have big pink signs at the Gates that say it’s been this way since 2014. Probably got tired of people screaming st them for the “new” policy.

Phenomenon-Tokyo-MA-1-Bomber-Jacket.jpg

If you have a purse you either throw it away or take it back to your car. It doesn’t get in. It’s been that way since 2014 and they have big pink signs at the Gates that say it’s been this way since 2014. Probably got tired of people screaming st them for the “new” policy.
Exactly. They do have clear bags at the gate to put stuff on, but if someone shows up with a purse, they’ll need to either go back to the car or throw it away.

We carry an epipen for my daughter and have never had an issue. The clear plastic bag has worked fine.

As somebody mentioned last week, if you can hold whatever you're taking in your hands above your head within reason, you can walk right in.

Something security related that I had not noticed in previous years but are now prevalent in some spots, heavily armed SWAT dudes in bullet proof vests.

If you drink enough and you pee clear, you can fill up the provided bags to load your balloons. Tell the people at the gate that the clear liquid is medicine for an ailment.

Reactions: cavic
Just put whatever you want to take in in your pockets then at the gate hold the stuff over your head while they wand your ass and back, then put the stuff back in your pocket.

I think it is in bad taste to use “bullet” points.

Also what about my flask can I carry that in my coat. No mention

Tic

I think it is in bad taste to use “bullet” points.

Also what about my flask can I carry that in my coat. No mention

Tic
From the previous posts, it sounds like you can just bring your flask in holding it over your head. Here's John Cusack attending last year's game:
d2gn2kuiy5z5i2pxdhzp

Any major venue has similar rules. By now most people should expect it.

I've been to a number of venues the last couple of years that aren't as extreme as Beaver. Wrigley Field, Ryan Field, Super Dome, whatever they now call the White Sox Stadium, Kauffman Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium. My girlfriend has gotten in with a small purse at all of them.

From the previous posts, it sounds like you can just bring your flask in holding it over your head. Here's John Cusack attending last year's game:
d2gn2kuiy5z5i2pxdhzp
In all seriousness, if the flask was something you could hold reasonably hold in your hand, you could walk in with it. I hold so much crap in my hand when I go through security, there is no way they would know. Heck, put it in the plastic bag. They haven't looked yet.

There's no guarantee they don't take this thread and change their procedures this week, because, as silly as it may sound, "they" do read this board.

We carry an epipen for my daughter and have never had an issue. The clear plastic bag has worked fine.

As somebody mentioned last week, if you can hold whatever you're taking in your hands above your head within reason, you can walk right in.

Something security related that I had not noticed in previous years but are now prevalent in some spots, heavily armed SWAT dudes in bullet proof vests.

I carry a tube of preparation H, a personal lubricant, a dozen condoms, and my girl has a package of "light days" panty liners. No problem so far.

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT