ADVERTISEMENT

Bell injury?

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
JF made reference of not having Brandon Bell during the spring. what happened to him? did he get hurt in spring practice?

JF made reference of not having Brandon Bell during the spring. what happened to him? did he get hurt in spring practice?

Best guess on Bell, is that he was playing hurt last season, and that they are letting whatever he had recover. As for WW, we all know what happened @ the Temple game, I'm sure they are also letting his injury recover for as LONG as possible before having him play in contact.

Relax. We are THIN at linebacker, so we didn't take any chances. Brandon, Nyeem, and Jason will be there for the opening play against Kent State, and this time none of them will be on the god damn punt team, lmao.

Bel was in uniform as they honored all the past Player of the Week dudes from last year. Looked healthy walking around. Just my opinion but they just held him out as he doesn't have anything to prove.

Relax. We are THIN at linebacker, so we didn't take any chances. Brandon, Nyeem, and Jason will be there for the opening play against Kent State, and this time none of them will be on the god damn punt team, lmao.

Any idea if Vranic's injury today was serious? He walked off the field, but I never saw him come back in the game. He could help provide some depth at the LB position.

Replay showed his knee got caught in a compromised position as an offensive lineman took him to the ground. Doubt it was a cramp but the way he stood up and walked off suggests nothing too serious ... I hope

Steve Jones mentioned on the radio broadcast that if it was a regular game Bell would probably have played. Said
WW is running and should be 100% about June.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT