ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie McCue RIP

Not that she would ever investigate ,but I wonder if dear Ms. Ganim is aware of this type of activity on the part of her impeccable source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob78 and Sharkies
bears repeating . . . I am a huge Deadhead, I've collected most of their official recordings, many bootleg tapes, memorabilia, etc . . .

and I flat out refused to watch the recent documentary about the Grateful Dead, because Amir Bar-Lev directed it. and I boycotted that worthless toad because he chose to LEGITIMIZE Bernie McCue in his film "Happy Valley"

People loved him? so what. I'm sure Hitler still has his admirers. (boom. Godwin. eat it!)

Hope locals go to the funeral and chant child molester the entire service. Utterly reprehensible that the OG BOT allowed scumbags like Ganim and this dirtbag libel and slander The University without defending the honor of The University or the simple "truth". Utterly ridiculous.....

Joe built the program - the foundation
CJF is Joe 2.0
Perfect together

Coach Franklin has said the very same thing - that he grew up in Pennsylvania dreaming of playing for JoePa....went to PSU's Summer Football Camps when he was in high school.....PSU has always been his dream job and "destination position"......and is just a "Pennsylvania kid with a Penn State heart" who is humbled and honored to walk in the shoes of PSU's legendary coaching tradition including Bob Higgins, Rip Engle and The Great Joe Paterno......

Football and Wrestling are the two iconic sports in Pennsylvania in terms of the "Hall of Fames" of these sports and the age-old Pennsylvania school-boy traditions in these sports - Penn State couldn't have made two better hires in than Cael Sanderson and James Franklin and love how they are of a similar age and are big fans / high-profile supporters of each other's sports. It really helps both of them and is quite symbiotic in recruiting.

Joe built the program - the foundation
CJF is Joe 2.0
Perfect together

Corabi's anti-Joe radar went off. Someone said something positive about Joe so he's Johnny on the spot to stamp it out. Ospreylion won't be far behind. Talk football all week and these blowhards are nowhere to be seen. Mention Paterno in a positive light and they swoop in. Jerks.

From closely reading the obit, I see no church is involved and apparently no reverend, priest or rabbi, etc. Bernie went to his maker apparently unrepentant with hatred and lies as his companions. Bernie will now roam the netherlands until the Book of Lambs is read. Then it will be fiery Gehenna for eternity, the Lake of Everlasting Fire reserved for all liars and enemies of mankind.

Corabi's anti-Joe radar went off. Someone said something positive about Joe so he's Johnny on the spot to stamp it out. Ospreylion won't be far behind. Talk football all week and these blowhards are nowhere to be seen. Mention Paterno in a positive light and they swoop in. Jerks.
To claim that Joe had anything to do with this current team being ranked #4 is false. BoB and Franklin rebuilt the program and this is Franklin's team. To claim that Joe had anything to do with it is taking credit away from someone that has busted their ass to bring this program back. Hell, forget the sanctions. They brought it back to the national stage after Paterno's selfish last 11 years. For the first time in early two decades they are back to being talked about as a program that can compete for a title every year and not squeeze in one great season in th middle of several average ones.

JoeBots. Got to love them.

To claim that Joe had anything to do with this current team being ranked #4 is false. BoB and Franklin rebuilt the program and this is Franklin's team. To claim that Joe had anything to do with it is taking credit away from someone that has busted their ass to bring this program back. Hell, forget the sanctions. They brought it back to the national stage after Paterno's selfish last 11 years. For the first time in early two decades they are back to being talked about as a program that can compete for a title every year and not squeeze in one great season in th middle of several average ones.

Bite me. And have a great evening.

Yeah, none of these players came to Penn State because it's Penn State, a blue blood football program. I love Franklin, but much of his recruiting success comes from the fact that he's recruiting for Penn State (and that is because of Joe Paterno). Why didn't Saban have the same success at MSU as he does at Bama? Maybe because it's Bama.

You do realize that you guys are fully in the m
Bite me. And have a great evening.
And once again I own you with facts and you resort to childish comments. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

I know it kills you but Joe literally has something to do with EVERYTHING at Penn State
The program survived thru the BS because of the foundation Joe built.
The "student-athlete" culture that permeates Penn State was cultivated by Joe

Remember Corabi "We Are....because he was!"

Deal with it hater

Thanks captain obvious! We appreciate you getting up at 4:00 AM to play semantics games. Did your ever think that if you know what I meant, that the rest of the board, who are obviously more intelligent that you, also understood?
You're clearly not more intelligent than me if you have to go on a long diatribe and insult someone for simply pointing a mistake.

And on this board there's a very good chance people took it literally. Should we rehash the dozen or so asinine arguments you've made?

You do realize that you guys are fully in the m

And once again I own you with facts and you resort to childish comments. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

You don't own anything. Facts? LMAO. You couldn't find your own ass with both hands. Maybe L. T. Young could help you since he's into that sort of thing.

You're clearly not more intelligent than me if you have to go on a long diatribe and insult someone for simply pointing a mistake.

And on this board there's a very good chance people took it literally. Should we rehash the dozen or so asinine arguments you've made?

You think that post was long?!?! Thanks for proving my point about intelligence. Nearly everything you post is an asinine argument, so there is no need for me to rehash.

It's not a mistake, it's semantics. Team and program can be used interchangeably, the usage was obvious given the context.

Asinine arguments? LMFAO at you. You make a bigger fool of yourself every time yo open your pie hole. Instead go "study" McQueary's dick pic some more you sick bastard.

Would it be considered inappropriate to drive behind a funeral procession blasting "Celebration" on my car stereo? How about if I don't sing the "woo hoo" parts?

J/K I wouldn't waste my time doing that for Bernie, but I totally intend to do it when I hear the OGBOT start dropping. In fact, I think I need a longer playlist. Any suggestions?

Would it be considered inappropriate to drive behind a funeral procession blasting "Celebration" on my car stereo? How about if I don't sing the "woo hoo" parts?

J/K I wouldn't waste my time doing that for Bernie, but I totally intend to do it when I hear the OGBOT start dropping. In fact, I think I need a longer playlist. Any suggestions?
"S L U T" by Todd Rundgren comes to mind.

Reactions: denniskembala
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT