ADVERTISEMENT

Best fast food

What is Skyline chili if it’s not chili? I’ve seen even seen one.

I’d describe it as more of a meat sauce for on hot dogs, but of course Skyline also puts it on cheese fries, and most famously, spaghetti with beans, onions, finely shredded cheddar, hot sauce, and oyster crackers.
I love it, but understand why others don’t.

Reactions: Cincinnati Kid
The chicken is rubbery and the fries are too much potato. Not a fan of waffle fries.
On the other hand their Lemonade and Vanilla shakes are awesome. I sometimes like waffle fries.
The ones I hate, like Arby's, are the "seasoned" fries.

On the other hand their Lemonade and Vanilla shakes are awesome. I sometimes like waffle fries.
I’m also not a fan of curly fries or seasoned fries….unless seasoned with salt (not sure if that counts on this board).

He's not wrong, one example is a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich that is obviously better than anything Chick fil A has to offer.

I enjoy Wendy’s spicy chicken, but the chik Fil a spicy chicken with lettuce tomato and Mayo is just as good IMO. Obviously I was kidding by saying anyone is “wrong” when it comes to their taste.

I’m also not a fan of curly fries or seasoned fries….unless seasoned with salt (not sure if that counts on this board).
I only like one thing curly and it's not my fries

Do not do fast food often.
Culver’s is decent. I like the Steak N Shake shakes. Like CFA from time to time. That is pretty much it.

They’re chicken is about the same as Chick Fil A, but their dipping sauce is better, their fries are better and their Texas toast is an added bonus.
Disagree on chicken. Sauces are a toss up. I will give you the Texas toast.

I gotta say, it’s In-n-out burger for both burgers and fries. Popeyes for chicken.

No contest

Quick Burger: Burger King Bacon Double Cheeseburger (in a pinch, belly bombs)
Best Burger: Five Guys (but not fast food)
Best Fast Food Burger: Checkers' Big Buford (a big, sloppy bastard)
Best Chicken Sandy: Popeyes (by far)
Best Fries: McDonald's (not a close second)
Best 'Other' FF Sandy: Arby's (they have the meats)

Reactions: PrtLng Lion
Del Taco is the most important fast food place and my life has been spent patiently waiting for them to open some Tampa locations. I've read that it's happening soon!

I'll eat ten of their tacos and feel like crap the rest of the day; I don't care. Taco Bell is faeces compared to Del Taco.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: colt21 and BBrown
I’d describe it as more of a meat sauce for on hot dogs, but of course Skyline also puts it on cheese fries, and most famously, spaghetti with beans, onions, finely shredded cheddar, hot sauce, and oyster crackers.
I love it, but understand why others don’t.

There's one in Clearwater. It's fun. Hard to complain about the mountain of cheese they give you.

Del Taco is the most important fast food place and my life has been spent patiently waiting for them to open some Tampa locations. I've read that it's happening soon!

I'll eat ten of their tacos and feel like crap the rest of the day; I don't care. Taco Bell is faeces compared to Del Taco.
After watching Frankie and Grace on Netflix I had to try Del Taco. It was ok.

Los_Pollos_Hermanos_logo.png

Peach shakes at Chick-fil-a. Summer perfection.

After watching Frankie and Grace on Netflix I had to try Del Taco. It was ok.

It's one of those things were you can't have it so you want it more. There's one in Orlando near Universal and I go past all the fancy unique restaurants to eat there when I'm around. It's a guilty pleasure.

I have a thing for Mexican fast food. Taco Johns, Taco Town, Taco Time, Taco Bueno, Taco Ticos, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: BBrown and Nitwit
Anybody remember Pizza Hut subs?, they went away several years ago, but there was a time when they were a very tasty Italian sub along with a bag of chips and pickle. Think they used a creamy Italian dressing.

Reactions: MacNit07 and BBrown
My Hardee's in Tampa even had Mexican fastfood via Red Burrito. Kinda like dog food but still beats Taco Smell. It was great, right next to the strip club. Out of business now :(

There used to be (maybe it’s still there) a few good chicken takeout places called Cluck-U Chicken. I think fried chicken was all they did.

Reactions: odshowtime
There used to be (maybe it’s still there) a few good chicken takeout places called Cluck-U Chicken. I think fried chicken was all they did.
Never heard of it, but love the name. I would eat there for the name alone.

Anybody remember Pizza Hut subs?, they went away several years ago, but there was a time when they were a very tasty Italian sub along with a bag of chips and pickle. Think they used a creamy Italian dressing.
IIRC they were heated and pretty tasty. They also used to sell a baked cavatini that I thought was pretty good.

McDonalds is one of those things you crave every once in a while, then regret like hell you did it. For fast food BBQ, I like Sonny's down south, was always a big Taco Johns guy out west. Popeyes is ok occasionally as well. Qdoba would be my choice of Mexi fast food..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT