ADVERTISEMENT

Bets for B10s or NCAAs: Iowa wrestlers vs. PSU wrestlers or best podium finishes

Also, I'll go $5 for best finish at 49. I know Kasak has the edge, but why not. :)
think we broke even in the big 10s and only have one bet for nationals .

I’ll add three more if you want .

1) in the three weight classes you picked I say Penn state finishes higher in the podium in 2-3

2) Total team points scored by Penn state

3) Total team points scored by Iowa .

You can pick how much to wager, and you can throw out numbers for 2 and 3 . Ie over under bets .

As an aside are there any good benefits from joining the Iowa wrestling club . I read they have a private forum is it any good. Do they periodically update you on the woman’s program as well.

think we broke even in the big 10s and only have one bet for nationals .

I’ll add three more if you want .

1) in the three weight classes you picked I say Penn state finishes higher in the podium in 2-3

2) Total team points scored by Penn state

3) Total team points scored by Iowa .

You can pick how much to wager, and you can throw out numbers for 2 and 3 . Ie over under bets .

As an aside are there any good benefits from joining the Iowa wrestling club . I read they have a private forum is it any good. Do they periodically update you on the woman’s program as well.
Hi friend, I donate monthly to the Hawkeye Wrestling Club so do have access to the private forum, but truth be told you really don't get much more than we get on the regular HR wrestling forum that most of the guys frequent. In fact, you actually get much less feedback because they're aren't many posters...at least weren't the last time I signed on. I rarely - haven't been on in months - access it just because of that fact (not many posters).

BTW, I'll take the action...if PSU wins 2 of 3 (25, 41, 49), I pay and vice versa. WRT part two, what are you thinking for the over/under for both teams? I'm going to do a little research from betting sites and see if there's anything out there.

Hope your day is going well!

Hi friend, I donate monthly to the Hawkeye Wrestling Club so do have access to the private forum, but truth be told you really don't get much more than we get on the regular HR wrestling forum that most of the guys frequent. In fact, you actually get much less feedback because they're aren't many posters...at least weren't the last time I signed on. I rarely - haven't been on in months - access it just because of that fact (not many posters).

BTW, I'll take the action...if PSU wins 2 of 3 (25, 41, 49), I pay and vice versa. WRT part two, what are you thinking for the over/under for both teams? I'm going to do a little research from betting sites and see if there's anything out there.

Hope your day is going well!
Sounds good . I figure when I lose my crazy bets I can pay monthly for a year and get something out of it. Never thought I’d like girls wrestling but now that they have their own “league” it’s entertaining. Always was against boys and girls competing in the same sport.

Betting sites as far as know don’t have any lines yet . For big 10s they didn’t even have Penn state listed as a possibility for most points. Almost positive but I don’t remember now that Iowa was a 2 to 1 favorite to place second .

Anyway I’ll sheepishly throw out some numbers feel free to adjust. We can wager the same amount as before if you so like. It’s all for fun . If you don’t adjust I’ll go penn state 169 1/2 and Iowa 65

So If psu scores more than 169 1/2 u pay up I pay if iowa goes over 65. Likewise take the reciprocals of that for a true over under.

Hopefully the bets don’t cancel themselves out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Sounds good . I figure when I lose my crazy bets I can pay monthly for a year and get something out of it. Never thought I’d like girls wrestling but now that they have their own “league” it’s entertaining. Always was against boys and girls competing in the same sport.

Betting sites as far as know don’t have any lines yet . For big 10s they didn’t even have Penn state listed as a possibility for most points. Almost positive but I don’t remember now that Iowa was a 2 to 1 favorite to place second .

Anyway I’ll sheepishly throw out some numbers feel free to adjust. We can wager the same amount as before if you so like. It’s all for fun . If you don’t adjust I’ll go penn state 169 1/2 and Iowa 65

So If psu scores more than 169 1/2 u pay up I pay if iowa goes over 65. Likewise take the reciprocals of that for a true over under.

Hopefully the bets don’t cancel themselves out.
I'm in...those are fair numbers. :)

Heading to KC Thursday and am hoping to catch the Friday and Saturday action. :)

Reactions: Bosox2004
@STAND with PRIDE @Bosox2004 @PSUwrestling @86PSUPaul

Guys: Impressive results from Cael and the team! I can't wait to see Iowa get back there someday...just not sure when that day will be and frankly don't think it will happen until we make some changes on our staff. Anyhow, I thought I would make the accounting process easy by donating $100 each to the NLWC and PSWC. Will that work for you all? :)

Guys: Impressive results from Cael and the team! I can't wait to see Iowa get back there someday...just not sure when that day will be and frankly don't think it will happen until we make some changes on our staff. Anyhow, I thought I would make the accounting process easy by donating $100 each to the NLWC and PSWC. Will that work for you all? :)
That’s seems like more than you wagered but to be honest I didn’t follow the other bets . I did however pat myself on the back for only being off by 5 points combined on the over unders.

Hope you enjoyed your trip nonetheless

Very generous offer, we will put it towards Carter's 24/25 NIL.

I'm gonna revisit our bets tonight, I cant imagine I won EVERY wager.

That’s seems like more than you wagered but to be honest I didn’t follow the other bets . I did however pat myself on the back for only being off by 5 points combined on the over unders.

Hope you enjoyed your trip nonetheless
Thanks friend. Was a great trip regardless of how bad a couple of our guys wrestled. :)

@STAND with PRIDE: Didn't forget, just have been busy and every time I thought about making a donation I didn't have my CC at the computer. Anyhow: Here's proof of the NLWC and the other is coming shortly. Excited about the action this week, especially at 74kg. Can anyone beat Nolf or JB aside from each other, and will either of them beat Dake? Going to be a wild couple of days!

Date: Apr 14th, 2024
Total Membership Dues / Donations Amount: $100.00
No good or services have been received in return for this donation.

The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # is 25-1408517.

Thanks so much for your support! If you ever have any questions about the Club, please contact us anytime. Follow the NLWC at https://www.nittanylionwrestlingclub.com.

Sincerely,

Nittany Lion Wrestling Club

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
@STAND with PRIDE: And here's for the Penn State Wrestling Club:

Membership Confirmation

Thank you for your membership to Penn State Wrestling Club. Your Patron ($35 dues + $65 donation) membership is now active.
Below are details about your membership account and a receipt for your initial membership invoice. A welcome email with a copy of your initial membership invoice has been sent to XXXX@gmail.com.

Invoice #544363E5FB on April 14, 2024​

Print
  • Account: XXXX (XXXX@gmail.com)
  • Membership Level: Patron ($35 dues + $65 donation)

Payment Method
Visa ending in XXXX
Expiration: 02/2029
Total Billed
Total$100.00

Reactions: Psalm 1 guy
@STAND with PRIDE: Didn't forget, just have been busy and every time I thought about making a donation I didn't have my CC at the computer. Anyhow: Here's proof of the NLWC and the other is coming shortly. Excited about the action this week, especially at 74kg. Can anyone beat Nolf or JB aside from each other, and will either of them beat Dake? Going to be a wild couple of days!

Date: Apr 14th, 2024
Total Membership Dues / Donations Amount: $100.00
No good or services have been received in return for this donation.

The Nittany Lion Wrestling Club is a tax-exempt, charitable, educational organization [IRS code Sec 501(c)(3)]. The NLWC Tax ID # is 25-1408517.

Thanks so much for your support! If you ever have any questions about the Club, please contact us anytime. Follow the NLWC at https://www.nittanylionwrestlingclub.com.

Sincerely,

Nittany Lion Wrestling Club
Actually had forgot completely! Are you sure I didn't owe anything?.

@STAND with PRIDE: And here's for the Penn State Wrestling Club:

Membership Confirmation

Thank you for your membership to Penn State Wrestling Club. Your Patron ($35 dues + $65 donation) membership is now active.
Below are details about your membership account and a receipt for your initial membership invoice. A welcome email with a copy of your initial membership invoice has been sent to XXXX@gmail.com.

Invoice #544363E5FB on April 14, 2024​

Print
  • Account: XXXX (XXXX@gmail.com)
  • Membership Level: Patron ($35 dues + $65 donation)

Payment Method
Visa ending in XXXX
Expiration: 02/2029
Total Billed
Total$100.00
@Nashville_Hawkeye joined PSWC? Nice step in the right direction. 🤣

@Nashville_Hawkeye joined PSWC? Nice step in the right direction. 🤣
094940_1357502.gif

A1vJUKBjc2L._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C61KDfwpmbwL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT