ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite non PSU wrestlers to watch and cheer for?

bigbopper1985

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2003
Here are a few of mine

Most of the Nebraska kids seem like good guys - Hardy, Lovett, Robb, Pinto, etc.

David Carr - buddies with a few of our guys, seems like a great kid

Keck & Hidlay - both have had the unfortunate task of beating generational talents from Penn State.

I dislike almost anything Ohio State but they have some guys with great offensive mindsets in Bouzakis, Welsh and Feldman.

It was nice to see some WVU guys do well. Tim Flynn ex Penn Stater has Hall, Stewart and Watters on the posium

Couldn’t bring myself to root for anyone from Iowa or Michigan

He’s out of the tourney, but Rogotzke.

Also; Andonian, this tournament’s version of Ayala, Arujau, Lemley (also eliminated), Gomez, Bastida (eliminated).

It’s become too difficult for me to acknowledge and root for the Nebraska guys given their coach.

Reactions: ccdiver
Here are a few of mine

Most of the Nebraska kids seem like good guys - Hardy, Lovett, Robb, Pinto, etc.

Keck & Hidlay - both have had the unfortunate task of beating generational talents from Penn State.

I dislike almost anything Ohio State but they have some guys with great offensive mindsets in Bouzakis, Welsh and Feldman.

It was nice to see some WVU guys do well. Tim Flynn ex Penn Stater has Hall, Stewart and Watters on the posium

Symposium? LMFAO

From a class perspective (and this isn't to say other wrestlers on this list don't have it, these guys are just exceptional) - Peyton Robb and Brock Hardy

From a WOW factor - Vito healthy. KOT/Carr

Technical perfection - Parker Keckeisen

From a you know something big is going to happen in his match probably perspective - Bryce Andonian and Austin Gomez

Reactions: goldenanimal
I love guys who are aggressive.

Iowa- Caliendo and Glazier
Michigan- Lemley
OSU- Rogotzke
VT- Andonian
Wiscy- Hamiti

I know he’s a Hawk but I think Woods belongs on the list too. He just made the unfortunate choice to finish his career at a place that wouldn’t give him the best opportunity to be his best.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Andonian
Peyton Robb
Hardy
Glazier
Teske
Wyatt Hendrickson
David Carr
Caliendo

Here are a few of mine

Welsh has ended regulation tied at 1 in three of his four matches this weekend. (And only scored 4 in his first match while also getting dinged for a stalling point.)

Seems like the same offensive mindset Will Lewan brings to the mat

Reactions: danoftw
There are faaaar too many to name but I think TJ Stewart is gonna be a monster if he buys in

Reactions: mcpat
Favorite is anyone wrestling Will Lewan. He went 1-2, and it’s karma that he lost his final match to a lower seed in OT-SV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT