ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 33 question

RickinDayton

May 29, 2001
Anyone have a link to roster that indicates whete the PA players are going to college?
The roster on the BIG 33 website only lists their high school.

Anyone have a link to roster that indicates whete the PA players are going to college?
I had completely forgotten about that game. It was a fixture in the past when PA played OH and kids weren't enrolling in January.

The BIG 33 Classic has been watered down to nothing more than a scrimmage. I remember the glory days when Mickey Minnich was executive director. PA played OHIO. The best of the best collided in late July in Hershey Park Stadium, 20,000 + fans, a weeks worth of activities. It was great, electric. Not now.

Reactions: lilromeo and Ian
The BIG 33 Classic has been watered down to nothing more than a scrimmage. I remember the glory days when Mickey Minnich was executive director. PA played OHIO. The best of the best collided in late July in Hershey Park Stadium, 20,000 + fans, a weeks worth of activities. It was great, electric. Not now.
Yeah it used to be great and went every year but the early enrollment and colleges asking/telling players to not play ruined it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT