ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday Greetings on this Tuesday

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
Once again, filling in for @fairgambit, while he works on his bucket list or his 12th Night celebrations.

Our first greetings go out to a lady that Fair has been a fan of for as long as he can remember. Happy 75th Birthday to Diane Keaton.

5 de enero de 1946 nace en Los Angeles, California Diane Keaton.. le puse un story de Happy Bday y me contestó :

Happy 71st Birthday, Diane Keaton! Seen here in what is arguably her breakout role in The Godfather II (1974).

diane keaton movies 4

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Fair has been smitten with since The Poseidon Adventure. Happy 68th birthday to Pamela Sue Martin.

740full-pamela-sue-martin.jpg

Our next greetings go to a model and actress that had Fair contemplating visiting her native New Zealand. He can't recall if he first noticed her on magazine covers, or on the big screen in Storm Chasers. A happy 46th birthday to Kylie Bax.

740full-kylie-bax.jpg

740full-kylie-bax.jpg

740full-kylie-bax.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a model and actress who Fair has been a long-time fan of. He first noticed her on the big screen in Full Frontal, and has seen all of her movies and TV appearances since them. Happy 43rd Birthday to the lovely January Jones.

740full-january-jones.jpg

Our final greetings go out to a lady that Fair has been known to arrange his schedule around her TV shows. He first noticed her in Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. A happy 34th birthday to Kristin Cavallari

740full-kristin-cavallari.jpg

Kristin Cavallari

Last edited:
Well done Thomas! Well done! There is much to admire in your post, but Ms. Keaton has long found a warm spot in my heart.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Once again, filling in for @fairgambit, while he works on his bucket list or his 12th Night celebrations.

Our first greetings go out to a lady that Fair has been a fan of for as long as he can remember. Happy 75th Birthday to Diane Keaton.

5 de enero de 1946 nace en Los Angeles, California Diane Keaton.. le puse un story de Happy Bday y me contestó :

Happy 71st Birthday, Diane Keaton! Seen here in what is arguably her breakout role in The Godfather II (1974).

diane keaton movies 4

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Fair has been smitten with since The Poseidon Adventure. Happy 68th birthday to Pamela Sue Martin.

Our next greetings go to a model and actress that had contemplating visiting her native New Zealand. He can't recall if he first noticed her on magazine covers, or on the big screen in Storm Chasers. A happy 46th birthday to Kylie Bax.

740full-kylie-bax.jpg

740full-kylie-bax.jpg

740full-kylie-bax.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a model and actress who Fair has been a long-time fan of. He first noticed her on the big screen in Full Frontal, and has seen all of her movies and TV appearances since them. Happy 43rd Birthday to the lovely January Jones.

Our final greetings go out to a lady that Fair has been known to arrange his schedule around her TV shows. He first noticed her in Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. A happy 34th birthday to Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari
Re: January Jones. She was Mrs Red Dawson in We are Marshall. While drinking beer with Red Dawson the conversation went like this
Red -January Jones is playing Carol in the movie
Red says can she give a good BJ?
Answer probably she’s a Hollywood actress
Red says well she can’t play Carol she never could give a good BJ. ( they were divorced)

Reactions: Tom McAndrew
Well done Thomas! Well done! There is much to admire in your post, but Ms. Keaton has long found a warm spot in my heart.

I often try to guess which birthday girl has the biggest warm spot in your heart. As I was putting this together, I had a suspicion that Ms. Keaton would be the one in this collection. Two observations I had when putting this together: 1) damn, she's been a mighty fine actress for a very long time, and 2) it's unusual to find an actress that's so well known that has almost no pictures out there of her wearing very few threads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT