ADVERTISEMENT

Brody Teske at Iowa States Thread

Happel is from the same small town as Ryan Morningstar and Royce Alger. About 20mins from Iowa City.

Here we go, at 126. Brody Teske vs. Kaleb Olejniczak

I'll do a PBP. Olejniczak will be written as KO

Teske is in Red

Per 1
KO with a quick shot, gets a single, Teske with a nice whizzer and breaks the grip. OOB. Teske nearly in on a single, and then gets a TD on a shrug-bye, as they go OOB, 2-0. Teske throws in a boot, and has a cross body ride. Then he flattens him. KO gets out, and then they go OOB, 2-1. Teske in on a shot and gets behind for the TD, 4-1. He throws in a boot again, locks a cradle, and gets him over, and gets a pin with 11 seconds left in the 1st. He's a 4X Iowa State Champion!

The 26th 4X IA Champion in history

Great feed and love the split screeens.

No kidding. Great so far.

It's an excellent stream of a State Championship.

I prefer the PIAA method of having the AA and AAA finals at different times. If you wanted to watch Teske and Thomasen (sp?), at 3A and 1A, respectively, at 126, it kind of sucked (until after Teske pinned his opponent).

Snacks already has 3 titles. He's going for his 4th this year.

Also: Aaron Brooks going for his 4th state title. Michael Beard going for his 3rd national preps title.
KQL.gif

It's an excellent stream of a State Championship.

I prefer the PIAA method of having the AA and AAA finals at different times. If you wanted to watch Teske and Thomasen (sp?), at 3A and 1A, respectively, at 126, it kind of sucked (until after Teske pinned his opponent).
Couldn’t agree more Tom. The state finals are huge deal for not only the fans but the wrestlers who make it there. The spotlight should be on them as much as possible. And the fans should have to watch so many different mats to catch as much action as possible.

This kid is really growing on me

LOVE this kid! If he said F*N one more time, I think the HR board members who saw that interview would have HURLED...(Which ain't a bad thing)!

Obviously, you aren't a 4 timer without being focused, but he is already obsessed with out-training those RUSSIANs! Somewhere Wade Schalles is smiling:)

Incoming state championships
Teske 4
RBY 4
Teasdale going for 4
Nevills going for 3
And I believe that they are all in the corresponding States highest classification (CA being one class, PA and AZ being two, and Iowa being 3). Even more impressive

And I believe that they are all in the corresponding States highest classification (CA being one class, PA and AZ being two, and Iowa being 3). Even more impressive
Teasdale is in AA.

If he were in AAA, last year he would've been at the same weight as Lee and DeSanto.

And I believe that they are all in the corresponding States highest classification (CA being one class, PA and AZ being two ...

Your statement about RBY being in the highest classification in Arizona is correct. However, AZ has four classifications (Div. I, Div. II, Div. III, and Div. IV) in wrestling, not two.

Reactions: lionlover
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT