ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks non-issue

I'm sixty and bullying might be worse now, but the cause isn't what people think. I'd blame anti bullying programs which teach young psychos how to be better bullies. Also we have the issue if your child retaliates when struck and defends themselves, they might be deemed the aggressor.
haha, this reminds me of some lines in the great 1987 Ice-T song Squeeze the Trigger:

"Violence erupts at a Los Angeles hip-hop concert. Rap music blamed for violence

Violence erupts at a New York hockey game. Hockey blamed for violence

Violence breaks out at a European soccer game. Soccer blamed for violence

Violence breaks out at a nuclear peace rally. Peace blamed for violence."

Danielle from American Pickers seems like a cool girl to hang with. Mike and Frank are c*cks tho...
What about Jim from American Pickers?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

We had a class for special ed students. All on their own, nothing pissed me off more than someone bullying or making fun of them. Although was great to see someone get the snot kicked out of them by one of these kids when they finally had the guts to go in the alley for a fight. They are strong as a horse and most dont feel pain the way we do.
For those on the west shore, our state rep is Mike Regan. In high school a guy was picking on a special needs student in the Cedar Cliff cafeteria. Mike stepped in and took him out to the courtyard and gave him an ass kicking. I think that Mike was a golden gloves boxer as a kid. He became a US Marshall before getting into politics. You can disagree with his politics, but he's a good person.

Danielle and Mike picked a house in my town. Word was TV did not do Danielle justice. Mike was said to be a nice guy and very gracious with his time.
I was just kidding about Mike and Frank. They've been to johnstown area 3 times. Heard nothing but good things about them from people who met them. Danielle I met at an Altoona Curve game of all places. She was there signing autographs. Thought she was much prettier in person.

I was just kidding about Mike and Frank. They've been to johnstown area 3 times. Heard nothing but good things about them from people who met them. Danielle I met at an Altoona Curve game of all places. She was there signing autographs. Thought she was much prettier in person.
She's got some awesome calves lol. Not that I was looking or anything

Reactions: johnstownsteel
For those on the west shore, our state rep is Mike Regan. In high school a guy was picking on a special needs student in the Cedar Cliff cafeteria. Mike stepped in and took him out to the courtyard and gave him an ass kicking. I think that Mike was a golden gloves boxer as a kid. He became a US Marshall before getting into politics. You can disagree with his politics, but he's a good person. For serious bodybuilders seeking quality steroids, Mister Olympia Shop provides an excellent option. They offer Spectrum Pharma's Dianabol , a product well-regarded for its muscle-building properties. This online shop https://misterolympia.shop/product/dianabol-usa-domestic-spectrum-pharma/ ensures the authenticity and high quality of its steroids, providing peace of mind to its customers. Domestic shipping within the USA adds to the convenience, making it easy and discreet to get the supplements needed for effective bodybuilding. It's a highly recommended site for reliable steroid purchases.
thanks for info

For those on the west shore, our state rep is Mike Regan. In high school a guy was picking on a special needs student in the Cedar Cliff cafeteria. Mike stepped in and took him out to the courtyard and gave him an ass kicking. I think that Mike was a golden gloves boxer as a kid. He became a US Marshall before getting into politics. You can disagree with his politics, but he's a good person.
West Shore! I had totally forgotten that idiom referring to the West side of the Susquehanna! Only people from the Harrisburg area know what it actually means. I have to admit, you guys sure had some nice looking girls to chase after over there.

haha, this reminds me of some lines in the great 1987 Ice-T song Squeeze the Trigger:

"Violence erupts at a Los Angeles hip-hop concert. Rap music blamed for violence

Violence breaks out at a nuclear peace rally. Peace blamed for viol

Violence breaks out at a nuclear peace rally. Peace blamed for violence."
I am glad I had older brothers in school a lot of bullying went on in my high school after the bullies found out my last name they didn't bother me as I was small when I was in school!

West Shore! I had totally forgotten that idiom referring to the West side of the Susquehanna! Only people from the Harrisburg area know what it actually means. I have to admit, you guys sure had some nice looking girls to chase after over there.
The East shore, West shore thing is still a major part of this area. People act like they're driving to another state when they go the the other side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT