ADVERTISEMENT

By-the-by, Jimmy's victory was absolutely huge for his seeding @ B1Gs

What? You want him to get another beat down from McCrystal in the semis. A 4/5 seed would have been much better for him.

Reactions: pabison
This was not Jammies worst post, but his intentions are less than honorable.

I'm personally looking forward to a McCrystal rematch. He's another kid on a roll, and is at the level of talent Jimmy needs to beat to AA.

What? You want him to get another beat down from McCrystal in the semis. A 4/5 seed would have been much better for him.

Jimmy is a totally different wrestler now, than he was then. There won't be anything even approaching a "Beat down". There will be a Penn State wrestler winning a solid, well planned out match.

Now, go print more T Shirts.

Reactions: nitlion6
This was not Jammies worst post, but his intentions are less than honorable.

I'm personally looking forward to a McCrystal rematch. He's another kid on a roll, and is at the level of talent Jimmy needs to beat to AA.
JIMMY WILL BEAT McCrystal next time and BAD...HE IS WRESTLING ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL NOW...HE KNOWS HIS CAREER IS COMING TO AN END AND WANTS TO PODIUM VERY HIGH !!!!

Also should avoid Thorn in the quarters. Looking at a Carton re-match there.

McCrystal 12-5 vs Ashnault 4-1. And you're right that anyone facing Tommy Thorn will be very unhappy with that draw.

McCrystal 12-5 vs Ashnault 4-1. And you're right that anyone facing Tommy Thorn will be very unhappy with that draw.

yawn-sleep-smiley-emoticon-clipart-i2clipart-royalty-free-public-7WyO2r-clipart.png

Reactions: lionlover
He now likely will be the 3 seed and not see Ashnault until finals....if he can make it to B1G finals, it will pay huge dividends in his Nationals seeding.
Not disagreeing with any of the posts above here.........BUT, the truth is, nobody knows which Jimmy we'll see at crunch time. The passive Jimmy, or the one we've seen lately! I pray it's the Jimmy we've SAW late last year. Again, I emphasize the word BUT.......

Not disagreeing with any of the posts above here.........BUT, the truth is, nobody knows which Jimmy we'll see at crunch time. The passive Jimmy, or the one we've seen lately! I pray it's the Jimmy we've SAW late last year. Again, I emphasize the word BUT.......
You may want to emphasize the word "seen." ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT