ADVERTISEMENT

Chat with BWI publisher Phil Grosz at 1 PM today. Start posting your questions now.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
Finally, four the first time in two months I have the opportunity and the time to announce that I'll be hosting a chat here in the Lions Den starting at 2 PM tomorrow [July 11] afternoon.

What I would like to do in this chat is discuss the upcoming 2019 football season. We can talk about who I think and our Lions Den members believe will be breakout players this fall. Why Jack Ham and myself Penn State's defense this fall will be the best of the James Franklin Era at Penn State. Discuss why Coach Galt's strength and conditioning program is the best in FBS college football. Really any topic concerning the Penn State football program is open for discussion. I'll even give you my predictions on the next verbal commitments for Penn State's class of 2020 if you want to hear them.

We can discuss all these topics and many others in my chat starting at 2 PM this [Wed., July 11] afternoon. Any topic relating to the Penn State football program is open to discussion. I'll be posting this thread early this [Wed., July 11] morning as a "sticky thread" so that you can post your questions ahead of the 2 PM start of the chat.

Then you can join me here in the Lions Den this [Wed., July 11] afternoon at 2 PM and we can talk some Penn State football.

Reactions: JoeFi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News