ADVERTISEMENT

Chat with BWI publisher Phil Grosz at 1 PM today. Start posting your questions now.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
The chat has been moved to Thursday this week starting at 1 PM. That is because I had to take my wife to Geisinger Grays Woods in State College for follow up blood tests yesterday afternoon. But the chat will only last from 1 PM until 3 PM tomorrow afternoon because I have to take Priscilla to Geisinger Grays Woods in State college for a 3:10 PM appointment with her cardiologist, but I'll keep it as a rolling chat and come back late Friday [June 19] morning to finish the chat.

We can discuss the problems right now Penn State is having with recruiting WRs. The return on Monday [June 8] and Monday [June 15] of 75 members of the Penn State team to Penn State's campus for voluntary workout sessions until mid-July. Any topic relating to the Penn State football program will be open to discussion. So let's have a spirited Penn State football chat starting at 1 PM this [Thursday, June 18] afternoon.

So let's gather here in the Lions Den at 1 PM this [Thursday, June 18] afternoon and analyze every aspect of the Penn State football program our Lions Den members want to discuss.

I'll be posting this thread early this [Thursday, June 18] morning as a "sticky thread" so that you can post your questions ahead of the 1 PM start of the chat. Then you can join me here in the Lions Den this afternoon [Thursday, June 18] at 1 PM and we can have a serious and informative Penn State football discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News