ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cowherd

He’s always been a west coast guy- usually an outright SC fan and Oregon (whoever is better at the moment).

The statement is just stupid. The Big ten teams can’t handle the sunshine? Does he think it’s not sunny on the East coast too? And what distractions in LA do teams have to deal with? They’re in town for all of 1-2 days at most and it’s game prep time.
He was projecting. He gets hammered and distracted so he believes everyone else will.

Reactions: psu00
This NIT WIT once said Charlie Weis was the best coach in college football. I stopped listening to him after that gem.
I think we all have a “I stopped listening to him” story. 5 minutes after the first time I ever heard him. What a douche.

I remember when Blowherd was on ESPN before getting fired for making prejudiced remarks by the way.

He used to take a few phone calls and it was a complete sh## show. If the caller didn't totally stroke his ego and actually had a different take on a topic from his position he would cut them off quickly, hang up on them then proceed to belittle the caller and that point of view. Basically saying how stupid the viewpoint was. Just Google the words "Gasbag Jerk" and there is a picture of Blowherd's ugly mug.

Ever try and listen to other talk radio like Covino and Rich, or the odd couple they are god awful and you wish Colin or Dan was on. So compared to other talk radio Colin is very good. And yeah, he is a USC homer.

Ever try and listen to other talk radio like Covino and Rich, or the odd couple they are god awful and you wish Colin or Dan was on. So compared to other talk radio Colin is very good. And yeah, he is a USC homer.
All of those shows are so bad. I feel embarrassed watching any of them, to be honest. It is like a testosterone frat boy on steroids with the token woman moderating.

• Love
Reactions: The Spin Meister
So true. I bet I haven’t watched more than five hours total of ESPN talk shows ….ever.
But here is my question...When did Colin Cowherd start talking and looking like Megan Rapino?

f98b9fffa383553a6b5d9ced72df93c4.gif

Colin loves USC.

Sure, he’s obnoxious but he does actually veer into interesting topics beyond the typical sports radio banter. He’s entertaining, which is his job.

Also he doesn’t hate PSU. He just loves USC, and Harbaugh and Meyer. We’re extra sensitive as he talked up our rivals over the years.

Reactions: Gitzit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT