ADVERTISEMENT

College Game Day at PSU

mbar21

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2014
Austin, TX
There was a thread a week back or so that asked if we thought College Game Day would come or not for the Michigan game. I told you in that my contacts at ESPN are not overly interested in coming to PSU due to the negative reaction they fear they will receive from PSU alumni and fans. I know many of you want them to come.

Onward state is trying to encourage them to come. My buddy at ESPN sent me the tweet and said look at the replies to this

Open that in Your twitter app and read the replies to it. Lots of negativity.

I actually think that the UCF at Navy game will be high on their list.

I told you that they were considering going to an fcs school again and they are doing that this week instead of next as they are going to james Madison. So that means they will be back at an FBS school.

We absolutely have the biggest profile game but I can see them avoiding a potential PR issue by coming here.

Now if you are in favor of them coming I suggest that you actually reach out to Lee Fitting. He is the guy who pulls the real strings in Game Day decisions. Tweet at him.

Again I'm not saying that they aren't coming. I'm saying that I won't be surprised if they don't come.

My 2 cents

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News