ADVERTISEMENT

"Conservative 'Moms' group slams Burger King for using 'the d-word' in a commercial"

6a00d8341c730253ef0168e8935b38970c-800wi

This is Monica Cole. She is the "One Million Moms"....or as the article stated...."One Meddling Mom"...

Reactions: 91Joe95
Fine. If you want it moved to the test board, flag the thread. It’s no skin off my nose.

Who said I wanted it moved? I'm just saying that you are wrong in saying there aren't politically charged comments in this thread.

Who said I wanted it moved? I'm just saying that you are wrong in saying there aren't politically charged comments in this thread.
I didn't say there were no politically charged comments in this thread. I said that the underlying theme is about stupidity, not politics.
Maybe because it’s actually not about politics but rather about inane overreaching?

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y
I didn't say there were no politically charged comments in this thread. I said that the underlying theme is about stupidity, not politics.
But politics was introduced in the very first comment with 'ro introducing both politics and racism with his 'tidy wighty, righty' comment. And there were several direct comments about Trump. Yet no Test board outcries. Hhmmnnnnn

Reactions: bison13
But politics was introduced in the very first comment with 'ro introducing both politics and racism with his 'tidy wighty, righty' comment. And there were several direct comments about Trump. Yet no Test board outcries. Hhmmnnnnn
If you're going to take this kind of back and forth this seriously, there's not much I can say. This is just a college football message board and the worst injury anyone is going to get is hurt feelings.

If you're going to take this kind of back and forth this seriously, there's not much I can say. This is just a college football message board and the worst injury anyone is going to get is hurt feelings.

You seem to be going back and forth just as much.

Hey, no big deal. I am just like Mr Gervais at the Golden Globes, pointing out hypocrisy to the masses.

Reactions: LionJim
And? All I said is that in my opinion we’re laughing at something silly and that the political aspect is negligible.

And you asked 'How so' (in re 'back and forth'). I was just pointing it out to you. It's the same thing you and I are doing.

Hard to believe that with all the problems in the world that a Burger King commercial is at the top of anyone's list.

My thoughts exactly. There are far more pressing issues that people could be putting their energy toward solving.

Also, I believe the article got it wrong. Unless there’s another commercial that I haven’t seen, the guy does not say “Damn that’s good.” He says “I’m a damn fool” regarding his prior reluctance to try the Impossible Whopper.

Damn sloppy journalism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT