ADVERTISEMENT

Dantonio just announced L.J. Scott will play Sat.

Not true read the article.
Maybe I'm old or Michigan is just on some other planet but, I can't comprehend how if you get busted driving on a suspended license.....you get your license back. When I was growing up, if you got caught driving on a suspended license...you got your license suspended longer.

Maybe I'm old or Michigan is just on some other planet but, I can't comprehend how if you get busted driving on a suspended license.....you get your license back. When I was growing up, if you got caught driving on a suspended license...you got your license suspended longer.

Here's your timeline:

August 25 --- Scott's driver's license is suspended for failing to pay a ticket.

Wednesday --- Scott busted for driving on suspended license.

Friday --- Scott now has a valid driver's license.

OK then. That makes sense. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gnat91
A nothing burger? Every one of his previous charges was dismissed? Really? He was in an accident, and left the scene of the crime. Dismissed. He was pulled over for not having his headlights on. He was under age and had an open container in the car, that he admitted was his. Dismissed. Getting caught for a second time driving without a license carries a maximum sentence of one year and jail, with the average sentence of 93 days in jail. This was his sixth time! DISMISSED.

Yeah, nothing burger.

Reactions: Gnat91
I am shocked! SHOCKED!
mshckd.gif

A nothing burger? Every one of his previous charges was dismissed? Really? He was in an accident, and left the scene of the crime. Dismissed. He was pulled over for not having his headlights on. He was under age and had an open container in the car, that he admitted was his. Dismissed. Getting caught for a second time driving without a license carries a maximum sentence of one year and jail, with the average sentence of 93 days in jail. This was his sixth time! DISMISSED.

Yeah, nothing burger.

It's ok as long as a non-athlete student gets the same punishment.

Yeah, nothing burger.

Don't waste your time arguing with a clueless michigan state athletic supporter, especially one who has the audacity to use "nothing burger".

Coach Dan draws a line in the sand after 8, maybe 9, possibly 10, certainly 11........

Was there ever any doubt, given Dantonio can't help being Dantonio?
There is little to no shame about anything, apparently, from LouAnna.
LJ must have went to the Larry Nassar school of driving, where he was taught how to drive it home and not get caught, most of the time that is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT