ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone hear that PSU may have someone transferring to RU?

I would fully expect some transfers simply because of academics and breaking into the line up are difficult for many. Also there is a matter of how disciplined the student is in regards to team rules. That said, Cael and staff continues to seek out those who fit the program and are not beyond backing away from a recruit that gives them concern.

Any student athlete that might leave the program to follow their dream has my best wishes. I just wish posters would let things take their course rather than speculate and post rumors.

I would also note that despite all the pitfalls there have been a lower percentage of kids leaving the program than one would expect.

Was it even settled who he was supposedly alluding to?

I hear it's a heavyweight.

rutgers-fan.jpg

just ventured over too RU land. Those guys are a good time.

Im betting the cruise liner ran aground and creedo will go into the witness protection program. only too resurface later under a new identity.

Im thinking Johnny cakes might be his new identity.

Reactions: LHavenlion

Im betting the cruise liner ran aground and creedo will go into the witness protection program. only too resurface later under a new identity.

Im sure he will say something like it was legit and Cael squashed after he heard about it lol

I think his new handle will be the "NJ Titanic" which went down on it's maiden voyage, after a brush against the PSU Unstoppable Iceberg.

There is one more transfer, no I'm not John Doe ect... Will be no surprise and very unlikely RU

We keep making fun or ru no cred for not understanding the proper use of "to" or "too", but has anybody given consideration to the possibility or probability he just doesn't understand the proper use of the word "transfer"?

That's really funny

Last year Mouse entered nationals with a 26-14 record. This year: 16-6 with 2 of the losses by injury default.

You have a funny definition of "leveled off."
i too felt matt was much improved until he got hurt.i don't think leveled-off is a fair characterization.

Cutch lost his confidence when the knee issue popped up. I look forward to a great battle between Cutch and Rasheed. Cutch isn't go to give up the starting spot without a fight.

The refs are gonna miss the starting towel girl when she transfers to Rutgers.

Reactions: Witt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT