ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone hear that PSU may have someone transferring to RU?

Don't see the thread on the Rutgers Board, apparently taken down. Still totally shocked that there are now 275 posts here and on Scout.

Don't see the thread on the Rutgers Board, apparently taken down. Still totally shocked that there are now 275 posts here and on Scout.

Why would you be shocked? This is the internet, and transfer rumors are excellent fodder for gossip and conversation. I'd be more shocked if such rumors did not generate a lot of discussion.

The World Domination Plan that El-Jefe posted in the summer was only for the lightweights. There have been other threads that have incorporated the "Plan," and also included projections at the upper weights.

El-Jefe's Plan evolved over the course of the summer. It was updated to reflect Cortez's transfer, Micic not transferring to PSU (that was included in the 1st or 2nd "Plan," Suriano's verbal, etc.

Below is a version of it that El-Jefe posted in December. His post from that time indicates that the "Plan" might still evolve.

FWIW, I found the below in about 15 sec., using the Search function on the board.

Thank you.

I didn't recall the exact phrase World Domination. The searches I used brought up two related threads, but not the specifics in your post.

That's all it took was a reminder of the term. That's what I asked for, or a link.
I use searches all the time, but without the right key words, they sometimes miss the mark.

If I had the key words, I wouldn't have asked. While perhaps your comment about 15 seconds can be seen as helpful to some who don't know about search, it comes across as an unnecessary jab in this instance.

I'll assume it was well intentioned, as informational, but point out that the tone it implies can be an issue. Of course searches are quick... If you have the right key words to use.

Bottom line - Thank you for the key words reminder, for your comments and thank you for taking the extra step of posting your search results.

Regards...

Why would you be shocked? This is the internet, and transfer rumors are excellent fodder for gossip and conversation. I'd be more shocked if such rumors did not generate a lot of discussion.

Yeah, shocked was way stronger than I meant...isn't really "shocking" at all. Just the way I'm wired, I guess, don't worry one iota about such stuff. And any mention of wrestler's names in a thread like this is just wrong...IMHO.

FWIW, the guy is back at it on the Rutgers board. Still saying his info is accurate, despite any refutals or denials. Again, FWIW.

I think he is now alluding to it being Anthony Cassar! He referred to Mr. M and Anthony wrestled for Montgomery HS. He said he would be moving to RU the week after NCAA Tourney. Anthony could do this,as he is not currently enrolled at PSU.
Would he have to sit another year as an in conference transfer?

Hate to even post on this thread. Biggest week of the year. We're favored at my favorite event, venue, city. Other than this 30 second post I devoted about a millisecond of thought to some ****s post on the Rutgers board. Thursday can't get here soon enough.

Reactions: Roar More and T J
Hate to even post on this thread. Biggest week of the year. We're favored at my favorite event, venue, city. Other than this 30 second post I devoted about a millisecond of thought to some ****s post on the Rutgers board. Thursday can't get here soon enough.

Well, no one is making you post. I understand that some folks have distaste of contributing to a scuttlebutt thread, but I don't get the "biggest week of the year" thing. The tourney isn't for another 5 days of most of us are able to process and separate two different topics.

RU Creedo now says it is Manville. Doesn't quite fit his former description of a starter.

Also doesn't fit a true frosh in his redshirt year. And how does one "transfer" to Rutgers while still in high school? The dude has been all over the map.

I think he is now alluding to it being Anthony Cassar! He referred to Mr. M and Anthony wrestled for Montgomery HS. He said he would be moving to RU the week after NCAA Tourney. Anthony could do this,as he is not currently enrolled at PSU.
Would he have to sit another year as an in conference transfer?

Cassar is not going to Rutgers either.

RUCreedo is an embarrassment to Rutgers. Most Rutgers fans respect Penn State and hope our program can catch up to what you have accomplished. Who knows if RUCreedo is correct. Just not right to start rumors about high school or college wrestlers.

I agree.

I am hearing Ashnault to PSU. Just a rumor though.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Cassar is not going to Rutgers either.
I hope not either! The upside at PSU is greater, especially the upper wt coaches, NLWC resident athletes, and training partners he will have in the room day. With that being said, I have the utmost respect for Scott,Donnie,and the rest of the staff! I think they are doing a tremendous job building the RU program! I wish the best of luck!

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
How do you know you have a dynasty?

When somebody from another teams' board invests enough time to attempt to falsify rumors about one of your wrestlers leaving for another team, with no validity or truth to it.

How do you know you have a dynasty?

When somebody from another teams' board invests enough time to attempt to falsify rumors about one of your wrestlers leaving for another team, with no validity or truth to it.

LOL. Miles talking about other people starting false rumors. Pot meets kettle.

Reactions: TheGLOV
All, I was an RU undergrad, wrestled there. I also have a PSU MBA, met my wife running outside main gate. She has PSU BS, MBA & PhD. I am still very active with RU program. Cant and wont speak to veracity of any rumors as it is a disservice to both programs and the wrestlers.
First, RUCreedo is RUCreepo. Just a provoker. We wish he would go away. We like him less than PSU does.
Second, PSU and Cael run a heck of a program. Love Rich Lorenzo, love Cael. You have an all time great one and you are turning out good kids and a great dynasty. Congrats and good luck on Thursday to Saturday.
Third, I knew Frankie well while he was in New Brunswick. Great guy, incredible competitor. As he exited i mentioned to Frankie that it was no surprise that his weight (Perrotti @ 157 in 2014) won All American Honors.

Last edited:
Credit to the Rutgers board moderators for dumping RUCreedo. It would not have happened on some other boards.

All, I was an RU undergrad, wrestled there. I also have a PSU MBA, met my wife running outside main gate. She has PSU BS, MBA & PhD. I am still very active with RU program. Cant and wont speak to veracity of any rumors as it is a disservice to both programs and the wrestlers.
First, RUCreedo is RUCreepo. Just a provoker. We wish he would go away. We like him less than PSU does.
Second, PSU and Cael run a heck of a program. Love Rich Lorenzo, love Cael. You have an all time great one and you are turning out good kids and a great dynasty. Congrats and good luck on Thursday to Saturday.
Third, I knew Frankie well while he was in New Brunswick. Great guy, incredible competitor. As he exited i mentioned to Frankie that it was no surprise that his weight (Perrotti @ 157 in 2014) won All American Honors.

Totally agree with this post josh, I am personally happy to see the center of gravity in college wrestling shifting east. With the success of your program as well as NCState, VaTech, and ours breaking the monopoly the Midwest has had for decades, it can only be good for wrestling overall. Just keep your eyes open for the west coast, with AZState's recruiting and them adding programs, it's gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

One of the biggest Dbags on the RU board is a PSU prof who is a RU guy. He is constantly posting crap about PSU football players supposidely in his classes.

One of the biggest Dbags on the RU board is a PSU prof who is a RU guy. He is constantly posting crap about PSU football players supposidely in his classes.
Really? That sounds like grounds for termination. I'd think Dr. Barron would be interested in that.

I can't believe any professor would be that dumb. Sounds like another dumb Rutgers poster like RUCreedo making up stuff about PSU. We have some weird posters, but I've never seen anyone weirder than RutgersAl and RUCreedo.

Really? That sounds like grounds for termination. I'd think Dr. Barron would be interested in that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT