ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Birds - Chiefs Game Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
@sluggo72 -- it appears that RT Lane Johnson is out for a personal issue. As such, only one of the starters on the OL (at the beginning of the season) will be in action today. That's not a good recipe for winning a match.

Nice to see Andy back in town. I hope we can delay him from getting his 100th win with the Chiefs for one more week.

Go Birds!

Let’s go Eagles 🦅
bbd2c7c53b6a93f02b1d273379b0e90b.gif

Hurts had Ertz open in the end zone but the pass was overthrown. Eagles settle for the FG and lead 3-0 after the first drive of the game.

KC with a long TD drive. The Eagles had them at 3rd and 12 deep in their own territory, but Barnett lost contain and let Mahomes scramble for the first. The rest is history.

This is why they are a bad team. Dillard penalty negates a TD. And this may be where KC pulls away. That’s now 8 points left off the board by mistakes.

@sluggo72 -- it appears that RT Lane Johnson is out for a personal issue. As such, only one of the starters on the OL (at the beginning of the season) will be in action today. That's not a good recipe for winning a match.

Nice to see Andy back in town. I hope we can delay him from getting his 100th win with the Chiefs for one more week.

Go Birds!
Thks for that update. I heard they only had Kelce. Be curious to know the personal issue

This is why they are a bad team. Dillard penalty negates a TD. And this may be where KC pulls away. That’s now 8 points left off the board by mistakes.
Another bad throw by Hurts negates another TD. He had Ward wide open on what should have been an easy 6.

That long KC TD drive may have done it. Chiefs get the second half kick and can pull away. Oh well.

Great interception by the Eagles to start the second half. They have a shot to hang around.

This team just can’t get out of its own way. Christ.

That’s now three 1st and goals where they settled for FGs. With two TDs negated by penalties.

Reactions: sluggo72
28-23 Chiefs. Gainwell scores for the Eagles. They’re hanging around. 12:42 left to play.

TD Eagles. Can they somehow get a stop on D a d capitalize? They’re hanging around.

Is Sanders hurt? or Gainwell just beating him out of playing time?

Last edited:
Eagles looked much better but KC has too much speed and too many offensive threats. I may be jumping the gun but Fletcher Cox looks to be finished as a top DT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT