ADVERTISEMENT

Even though it was Rutgers....

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
Gotta give the squad credit for picking their asses off the floor and showing up in the second half.
The MSU let down was to be expected. The nonsensical calls in the last qtr of the OSU game would take the heart out of a lot of teams for a long time. This team is still quite young and has a great future. A couple more good player/students in the incoming class and the table is set for the future. I hope the current seniors keep their focus, lead strong and win out. If they do, their tenure here will be remembered for what they accomplished and will be revered for years to come. Most of the crybabies that turned this board into a Wailing wall here the last 2 weeks didn't give them a chance to achieve nearly what they have either of the last two years.....After the treatment they received by the oppositions scum fans.....How can we not have their backs?

Blaming the fans for having opinions is not helpful. Every single person I have read expressed an opinion expressing a desire for us to do better. The fact that some are critical of some aspects of our game doesn't mean the fans don't back the team. Certain things are great and some not so great, that's why we have discussion boards.

Reactions: PeetzPoolBoy
Blaming the fans for having opinions is not helpful. Every single person I have read expressed an opinion expressing a desire for us to do better. The fact that some are critical of some aspects of our game doesn't mean the fans don't back the team. Certain things are great and some not so great, that's why we have discussion boards.
Saying it would be good to find a way to get Barkley the ball in space is expressing a desire for us to get better. Saying the league has figured JoMo out and he cost Barkley the Heisman is not. Questioning why the coaches do something is also good message board banter....posters who post like they are the be all and end all of football knowledge and know more than guys who do it for a living is not good message board banter.

Good post
As long as it’s not personal attacks on coaches or the players and is football related, who cares what fans say.
This is a message board and we are freely able to talk about football ( good or bad) even if you don’t agree.
Cry baby comments are lame and old.
I will continue to criticize or compliment PSU football how ever I want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT