ADVERTISEMENT

FC: tOSU promotion for White Out....ummm......

That school simply needs to start over.

The only one that you can potentially have any shred of respect for in their multiple concurrent abuse scandals is Gordan Gee for going against the grain in the slightest and having an ounce of dignity in attempting to do the right thing. The rest of these people are Neanderthals who simply want their football and no crime however violent or disturbing should get in the way of that.

Silence. How fitting. Just football and silence.

Time to start over. They have no moral compass.

Lest anyone under estimate this, it is currently on the front page of the digital Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Lest anyone under estimate this, it is currently on the front page of the digital Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Just to be clear, I saw the story and tweet when I accedentally opened Internet Explorer instead of Chrome and it was one of the launch page stories.

That fact that people read into to this is what's wrong with society...pull your Pampers up and stop crying. If a China trys to invade us they will win because we wont want to hurt their feelings.

And if OSU kicks out ass we will be silent

Reactions: ScarletnGrayBuck
Not the best look all things considered....

DoBLuISU8AAIbhT.jpg
#CULTURE

So when OSU promotes “Silent the Whiteout”, they’re not talking about playing well enough to quiet the crowd, rather they’re advocating protecting those guilty of domestic violence. I suppose you also believe that when they say “Beat Michigan”, they’re advocating beating women.

So when OSU promotes “Silent the Whiteout”, they’re not talking about playing well enough to quiet the crowd, rather they’re advocating protecting those guilty of domestic violence. I suppose you also believe that when they say “Beat Michigan”, they’re advocating beating women.
I think everyone knows what the intent was but it was still stupid for them no to be aware of how it would be interpreted - that is where they pulled a big fail and makes people wonderhow they could have so little self awareness of how this could be perceived.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Just Ann Arbor but she's a whore..

Of course nobody believes they’re really advocating domestic violence...doesn’t change that it still looks bad. Do you think it’s merely rival schools that are manufacturing your bad optics? The whole country just witnessed tosu choose football over women’s rights...get your head out of your ass! Welcome to the 21st century, where everything your football program does will be scrutinized, ESPECIALLY since the heart of said scrutiny is still employed by the university.

For the purpose of debate, let’s turn the table. Do YOU believe everyone associated with “ped state” supports/condones/advocates child abuse? Like it or not, this stink is yours for the foreseeable future and if you thought it was all going away after um’s suspension ended, well...good luck with that.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I’ll ask again...what do you think the response would have been if PSU had sent this exact tweet out 5 games after the Sandusky scandal hit? The meltdown nationwide would have been epic.

I’ll ask again...what do you think the response would have been if PSU had sent this exact tweet out 5 games after the Sandusky scandal hit? The meltdown nationwide would have been epic.
Spot on. Hell, we had to stop playing Sweet Caroline in the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT