ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz is a very aggressive chewer of gum

sss

Jun 5, 2001
Just an observation.

Is Iowa the worst #2 rated football team in the recent history of CFB? I challenge you to name someone else. The only one I can think of to challenge is possibly Louisville, when the the BigEast was still around and Rutgers beat them.

He bit off more than he can chew last week. When what's left of Lee Corso calls you out, well...

Ferentz has an off week to work on his gum/cud chewing fixation.

And also try to figure out how to fire his son.........

seinfeld-gum.gif

agree. Iowa overrated and KF is chewing gum like his life depends on it.
Insignificant but funny observation - just before kick off of the PSU game, they had a shot of Kirk packing in the gum, he takes the wrappers and just throws them down on the sideline for the grounds crew or some grad assistant to pick up. My young neice watched this with me and unprompted said how rude. All I could say is, it is what it is.

Insignificant but funny observation - just before kick off of the PSU game, they had a shot of Kirk packing in the gum, he takes the wrappers and just throws them down on the sideline for the grounds crew or some grad assistant to pick up. My young neice watched this with me and unprompted said how rude. All I could say is, it is what it is.
I’ve read studies suggesting aggressive gum chewing is a sign of a guilty conscious. Based on the reports of racial disparities in the treatment of persons of color in the Iowa football program, I would conclude his conscious is bugging him about that.

Chewing gum that hard and fast probably helps Kirk the Clown from yelling racial epithets at his players while in public.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Just an observation.

Is Iowa the worst #2 rated football team in the recent history of CFB? I challenge you to name someone else. The only one I can think of to challenge is possibly Louisville, when the the BigEast was still around and Rutgers beat them.
Louisville was 3rd

Yet another drawback of living in Iowa…corn on the cob is probably a daily staple…gotta keep the chompers and jaws in shape chewing gum.

Yet another drawback of living in Iowa…corn on the cob is probably a daily staple…gotta keep the chompers and jaws in shape chewing gum.
Also, Maybe Ferentz wants to keep his jaw muscles firm to avoid looking like the typical Iowa fan......

mqdefault.jpg

His teeth are likely abraded down to little nubbins, unless he has had a reconstruction.
Maybe Indy’s Tom Allen can recommend somebody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT