ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I love how he leads off with the picture of himself flipping off the Iowa parents section then has a whole collage of pics in an Iowa singlet. LMAO, definitely no mental illness there.

He warms up around 7
Gets in the mat around 9
And he don't worry about nuthin no
Cause he can't read...or write...

The show usually starts around whenever
Whenever he loses his mind
Cause he was born with an
Extra chromosome stuck in his be-hind

He been dancing with
Mr Fast twitch
He's been knocking
He won't leave us alone
No no no
Won't leave it alone

He used to do a splitter
But the splitter wouldn't do
And so he added in double birds
He just keeps trying to get a little better
Said a little bit more absurd

He warms up around 7
Gets in the mat around 9
And he don't worry about nuthin no
Cause he can't read...or write...

The show usually starts around whenever
Whenever he loses his mind
Cause he was born with an
Extra chromosome stuck in his be-hind

He been dancing with
Mr Fast twitch
He's been knocking
He won't leave us alone
No no no
Won't leave it alone

He used to do a splitter
But the splitter wouldn't do
And so he added in double birds
He just keeps trying to get a little better
Said a little bit more absurd
You didn’t get any responses here so you started another thread with the same lyrics?

I love how he leads off with the picture of himself flipping off the Iowa parents section then has a whole collage of pics in an Iowa singlet. LMAO, definitely no mental illness there.
You would think if, perhaps, he was apologetic about his actions, he wouldn't be featuring himself with the splits/double-bird in his rap song.

Also- the responses were all almost immediate and nearly all positive- there has to be a way to pay a bunch of bots to give you a bunch of good comments, right? I thought it was a parody someone created at first, but... no.

You would think if, perhaps, he was apologetic about his actions, he wouldn't be featuring himself with the splits/double-bird in his rap song.

Also- the responses were all almost immediate and nearly all positive- there has to be a way to pay a bunch of bots to give you a bunch of good comments, right? I thought it was a parody someone created at first, but... no.
The positive replies are probably Penn State fans just hoping the train wreck continues.

You Are Awesome GIF

The Spencer Lee effect is not as powerful as they think it is. Any recruiting pop while he was with the team fizzled out very quickly and I don’t think he has the personality to be a program leader. Maybe he’ll accrue some gravitas - we’ll see.
Spencer also appears to have the personality of a wall. Not saying he’s a bad dude but I can’t see how he attracts recruits. If he ends up as Iowa’s next HC that will be a great day for PSU

The song title ' Lunatic Fringe' seems so fitting for this guy. He loves himself so much that he'd probably marry himself if it was legal.

Listen to the "wall" talk at the 22:30 mark. Seems like he has a quality personality to me.

He was pretty happy-go-lucky when he got to Iowa City…with the Pokémon song and pajama bottoms. Then the smile slowly disappeared over the years thanks to the high stress Iowa room and psycho coaches.

Glad he’s smiling a little again after graduating.
Guys can't wait to get the hell out of there, ask Kem dog.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Per GIA, He was sitting behind the Iowa bench tonight. Apparently he had so many fans lining up for photos and autographs during the dual that the arena staff told them to take it to the concourse.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT