ADVERTISEMENT

Flo and BTN+ issues

Pretty obvious the UNC vs mich match issue is Flo. The replay is crap. No way to blame anyone else. Flo has gotten better year after year. But when it works correctly be happy.
I get a kick out of people who try and claim it is a local issue. Everything from a-z streams great 365 days a year. But first day of wrestling season your internet and computer sucks. Give me a break.

Pretty obvious the UNC vs mich match issue is Flo. The replay is crap. No way to blame anyone else. Flo has gotten better year after year. But when it works correctly be happy.
I get a kick out of people who try and claim it is a local issue. Everything from a-z streams great 365 days a year. But first day of wrestling season your internet and computer sucks. Give me a break.
On the flip side, there are those days where one person has a complaint, and asks if anyone else is having issues. Everyone else says, "Nope, working fine."

Then, it turns out the guy is running DOS on a Commodore 64 with dial-up on a party line and chipmunks running his cooling fan, but he's going to cancel Flo because they suck.

@Tom McAndrew @Hotshoe

Are we allowed to have threads that are complimentary toward Flo's streaming? Where the worst complaint is it crapped out during intermission?
But of course. From what I read there's always problems, but for the most part folks are pretty satisfied with their service. That's why I never got the hate over on HR. Do folks want to go back to pre Flo days when there was virtually no coverage? That and the personal attacks, which obviously isn't tolerated here. Flo is one of the best things to happen to the sport.

On the flip side, there are those days where one person has a complaint, and asks if anyone else is having issues. Everyone else says, "Nope, working fine."

Then, it turns out the guy is running DOS on a Commodore 64 with dial-up on a party line and chipmunks running his cooling fan, but he's going to cancel Flo because they suck.

You talking about me again? No chipmunks around here so I use squirrels, which we have a LOT of. :D

You talking about me again? No chipmunks around here so I use squirrels, which we have a LOT of. :D
Although I did think about you when writing the message, you were not the latest. I was thinking of Rutgers' Abro.

Based on the Like I got from him, I'm assuming NoVa the Younger thinks I was thinking of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT