ADVERTISEMENT

FSU shatting the bed again - BC up 14-0 mid Q2.

In spite of everything they keep playing that war chant.

FSU looks like the classic "we're supposed to be winning, BC sucks cuz they're from NE".... BC is kicking their ass all over the field physically yet FSU keeps playing the stupid "warchant" - it's comical really, they're being embarrassingly dominated especially considering they started the season ranked #10 (and BC started, and remains, unranked).

Reactions: psu1969a
And the pollsters love FSU so if they lose they’ll only drop 1 or 2 spots again

I always liked BOB as a play caller. Thought he was creative and loved how he used our TEs. Didn’t even know we had that many.

I always liked BOB as a play caller. Thought he was creative and loved how he used our TEs. Didn’t even know we had that many.
You realize there hasn't been a poll since they lost the opener--they're going to drop a very long way and likely won't be ranked win or lose this

Reactions: EMCLION
FSU puffs out their chest again.... then embarrasses themselves yet again. Maybe they should just play the game and stop embarrassing themselves with their ridiculous arrogance for what a crap team they have.

Good Lord Free Shoes is embarrassing themselves - they look beyond desperate. LMAO. Their performance is nearly as pathetic as the ESPiN announcers rationalizing of their performance. I have yet to hear the douches on ESPiN give BC credit for thoroughly outclassing Free Shoes - only their continued cacophony of bullshit explaining Free Shoes horrendous performance.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Seminoles let the Yellow Jackets beat them twice.
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

They would have to win 8 straight to get back in the polls

Reactions: LionDeNittany
FSU has completely collapsed from the bowl game through the first two games of this season. Clemson looked like garbage vs Georgia this weekend as well. I do wonder if it is karma biting these two schools for suing the ACC to break the contract they willingly signed. You know there are probably many around the ACC laughing at both schools.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
FSU looks like the classic "we're supposed to be winning, BC sucks cuz they're from NE".... BC is kicking their ass all over the field physically yet FSU keeps playing the stupid "warchant" - it's comical really, they're being embarrassingly dominated especially considering they started the season ranked #10 (and BC started, and remains, unranked).
Always disliked that chant and they have a severe problem with overall team play as well as a qb who throws a slant ten yards behind a wide open receiver

Billy O’ is a helluva coach.
The guy is able to get great results from his teams when overmatched by "star ratings". He knows how to outscheme defenses. They won't win the ACC but could end up going to a bowl game. That would be a very successful season for BC. He is from the Boston area so PSU might have some recruiting competition in the New England area if O'Brien wins @ BC.

Reactions: EPC FAN
The guy is able to get great results from his teams when overmatched by "star ratings". He knows how to outscheme defenses. They won't win the ACC but could end up going to a bowl game. That would be a very successful season for BC. He is from the Boston area so PSU might have some recruiting competition in the New England area if O'Brien wins @ BC.
If I remember he hated recruiting but yeah. He is a terrific coach

Reactions: bison13
He hated recruiting and couldn't take any criticism. I'm grateful for what he did while he was here. I still think his personality is a better fit in the NFL. But maybe he's adjusted some over the years.

In the new world, not much difference between the NFL and College.

Players are paid.
There is a free agent market.

BC has a ton of money as well.

Could make a solid team up there.

Reactions: bison13
Billy O’ is a helluva coach.
Based on what? As a head coach he held Penn State together for two years but did not distinguish himself in recruiting or on the field and then bolted. In the NFL he was two games over .500 and his best teams got bounced in the playoffs. He had a nice win last night but I have a suspicion FSU is not that good. As an assistant coach he had Tom Brady. I’m not impressed.

Based on what? As a head coach he held Penn State together for two years but did not distinguish himself in recruiting or on the field and then bolted. In the NFL he was two games over .500 and his best teams got bounced in the playoffs. He had a nice win last night but I have a suspicion FSU is not that good. As an assistant coach he had Tom Brady. I’m not impressed.
So now playoff success matters...

So now playoff success matters...
You’re in such a hurry to get the drop on me (futile, by the way) that you make a fool of yourself. I know. I know. It’s what you do. Why wasn’t John Harbaugh fired? Who was the last NFL coach to be fired after a 13-4 season? Because NFL quarterbacks who win the MVP and are voted the best at their position by their peers are considered the best in the league that year by everyone except Steelers fans and dipshits like you. Regardless of if their team wins the Super Bowl. Coaches, on the other hand, are judged on wins and losses as “we all know.” Without looking it up I’m going to guess zero 13-4 NFL coaches got the O’Brien treatment just like zero NFL quarterbacks who win the MVP get cut. Try harder, Dummy.

You’re in such a hurry to get the drop on me (futile, by the way) that you make a fool of yourself. I know. I know. It’s what you do. Why wasn’t John Harbaugh fired? Who was the last NFL coach to be fired after a 13-4 season? Because NFL quarterbacks who win the MVP and are voted the best at their position by their peers are considered the best in the league that year by everyone except Steelers fans and dipshits like you. Regardless of if their team wins the Super Bowl. Coaches, on the other hand, are judged on wins and losses as “we all know.” Without looking it up I’m going to guess zero 13-4 NFL coaches got the O’Brien treatment just like zero NFL quarterbacks who win the MVP get cut. Try harder, Dummy.
O'Brien was fired because of his inability to be a GM after he fought for it
Lamar will be judged by his postseason success and you know it and it terrifies you
And Harbaugh has a job for the same reason Tomlin does--teams are afraid for make necessary moves like Philly did with Reid.

No matter how much you stump for him, Lamar isn't going to love you back, Bushwood. Now take your Metamucil and your Ativan and go chill out on the can, where you can flush your next post before you even hit send, Grandpa Gasbagitis.

Based on what I saw. IT IS MY OPINION. F%*CK YOU IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT.

Greetings, Friend! I just stepped out my back door and walked my dog through the woods. May I humbly suggest something similar for you. Enjoy this fine day!

What most people that have a brain saw

Is a brain saw like a chain saw, but with brains going around in an oval?

You MAY have attended Northwestern Community College and took a class in "The Law and Drunk Driving" as part of a suspended sentence situation. That's the most credit I can give you toward your claim re educational attainment.

Is a brain saw like a chain saw, but with brains going around in an oval?

You MAY have attended Northwestern Community College and took a class in "The Law and Drunk Driving" as part of a suspended sentence situation. That's the most credit I can give you toward your claim re educational attainment.
Brain saw. Kinda funny. Like me understands now.
You’re on a roll.

It is being reported in the Athletic today that the FSU NIL budget is $12m! I would imagine BC and GT have a very small fraction of that NIL fund.

It is being reported in the Athletic today that the FSU NIL budget is $12m! I would imagine BC and GT have a very small fraction of that NIL fund.
Nick Saban said, “You guys keep talking about a $20 million roster. If you don’t play the right guys, you’ll be s--- out of luck," Saban said candidly. “

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT