ADVERTISEMENT

Game day tickets

I bought tix for Indiana from here on the Ticket Exchange from a gentleman that charged me less than face value for printed tickets. Talk about a good dude!
If he has to pay a PSU mandated donation for each ticket (above and beyond the printed face value), he is an even better dude! Sideline seats require the mandatory donations. Not sure about north and south end zone seats.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
So I assume if you have a printed ticket that's good to get you into the game. There's no need to somehow have that transferred to your mobile device.....wouldn't be able to anyway because they're someone else's tickets.

Mary, after you create an account with ticketmaster, go to the address below to see the stadium layout and view the seats available.
1) go to address below
1) select section of stadium you'd like to sit
3) keep zooming in until the red dots appear..these are the sets avalible

for-mary.png
Thank you

I went to the ticket office today and bought 1 hard copy ticket for the 50 yard line. Great seat. Worth the $105. Thank you to those who offered advice.

I'm glad you got a ticket, but am pi$$ed at how bad Penn State ripped you off. $105??? For Ball State???

Paying $65 dollars for paper tickets, after you have already paid the full price, and a freakin donation on top of it, makes one feel like a complete chump for continuing to do it. After 50 years of being a season ticket holder, I am seriously considering buying my tickets game by game next year just on general principle.

I'm glad you got a ticket, but am pi$$ed at how bad Penn State ripped you off. $105??? For Ball State???

Paying $65 dollars for paper tickets, after you have already paid the full price, and a freakin donation on top of it, makes one feel like a complete chump for continuing to do it. After 50 years of being a season ticket holder, I am seriously considering buying my tickets game by game next year just on general principle.
Mailed general lot parking pass for 2019 (pass + process/mailing) $17.50. This year total is $50.00 Ouch!

It’s much much cheaper, even if you go to every game. Plus, you can use the Ticketmaster site to find out which tickets are unsold on the 50 yard line (or wherever you want to sit) and you can upgrade.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
It’s much much cheaper, even if you go to every game. Plus, you can use the Ticketmaster site to find out which tickets are unsold on the 50 yard line (or wherever you want to sit) and you can upgrade.

Yep. I've realized that for years, but liked my seats and the people that I sat near. Those seats have become like a second home to me.

As the years go by, and we move further and further away from the Camelot years when Joe was here, I realize more and more what a financial idiot I am for keeping my season tickets. When Joe was still around, Penn State was more like a family. I was more than willing to pay for that family atmosphere, and realized what a unique and utopian era we were able to experience. It's now morphed into nothing more than a money grab run by greedy politicians who are only concerned about making (or pocketing) a buck.

Two years ago, Mary could have gone to this game for probably $10 bucks if she played her cards right. No hassles whatsoever. Penn State would have still got their dough and she wouldn't have had any worries. Now, she goes through an emotional ringer, and then has to fork out $105 bucks to boot.

I'll probably continue to be a financial idiot and renew my season tickets next year because I can, and I don't want to give up my seats. But I ain't going to be around much longer. Whenever people like me are gone, and Joe's memory and legacy no longer matter, there will be more practical and logical people like you, who will play the system for all that it's worth. If it wasn't for Joe's memory, and the privilege I had to experience the OLD Penn State, I would probably be doing that myself. I can't say I'm not more and more tempted every year.

Reactions: 81b&w
Yep. I've realized that for years, but liked my seats and the people that I sat near. Those seats have become like a second home to me.

As the years go by, and we move further and further away from the Camelot years when Joe was here, I realize more and more what a financial idiot I am for keeping my season tickets. When Joe was still around, Penn State was more like a family. I was more than willing to pay for that family atmosphere, and realized what a unique and utopian era we were able to experience. It's now morphed into nothing more than a money grab run by greedy politicians who are only concerned about making (or pocketing) a buck.

Two years ago, Mary could have gone to this game for probably $10 bucks if she played her cards right. No hassles whatsoever. Penn State would have still got their dough and she wouldn't have had any worries. Now, she goes through an emotional ringer, and then has to fork out $105 bucks to boot.

I'll probably continue to be a financial idiot and renew my season tickets next year because I can, and I don't want to give up my seats. But I ain't going to be around much longer. Whenever people like me are gone, and Joe's memory and legacy no longer matter, there will be more practical and logical people like you, who will play the system for all that it's worth. If it wasn't for Joe's memory, and the privilege I had to experience the OLD Penn State, I would probably be doing that myself. I can't say I'm not more and more tempted every year.
Buffalo Lion, I loved those days also, but that is not reality. We now have coaches making almost $10 million per year. We have recruiting expenses exceeding $10 per year. We have NIL which will likely take money that used to be given to the school and now will go directly to the players. We are trying to keep up with the likes of Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Georgia with all the bells and whistles. Unfortunately, this is not the Camelot year's game anymore and we either have to keep up or change where we are. The reality for PSU, we do not have the multiple donors with deep pockets that some other Universities have. The College game is now a minor league (maybe not so minor) pro game and someone has to pay for it.

I anticipated they will charge $50-100 for same day parking, paid PSU $50 10 years ago, so I got here at 7:15 & parked in the garage near the stadium. Will spend the day shopping taking pics and later wandering thru parking lots on way to stadium. I can afford to pay what they charge but when you are raised by a single mom in poverty, there are a lot of things you will not do so as not to dishonor them.
Today is the best part of my 2 week vacation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT