ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Jaylen Reed, Beau Pribula save the day against Wisconsin

That PSUDylan kid is a hack. He steals premium info from these sites and posts as his own.

Or he makes things up (like this) to get clicks. At one point he reported Josh Downs was transferring to PSU.

My buddy is at the game and says 10 is running warmups with the 1s.

Yes but we have to win this one first. Jerry is nervous. Lando says it's a slam dunk.
Sport Lay Up GIF by Santa Cruz Warriors

This is a lay up--just have to play our C game

• Haha
Reactions: Nostraduzzi
Corey Smith, if he's still healthy, can get some snaps in his home state

Wonder if Martin being out is intentional with the travel roster size and RS rules. Basically, this is a Smith game and if you aren't playing Martin, they didn't bring him.

Ok. Maybe I'm over thinking this. Lol just got home and have watched very little fb today!

Lions by 20!

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
Every game makes me nervous. But especially night road games against 5-2 teams when we’re off a big win and a bye and play Ohio State next.

Oh sh!t.

Wonder if Martin being out is intentional with the travel roster size and RS rules. Basically, this is a Smith game and if you aren't playing Martin, they didn't bring him.

Ok. Maybe I'm over thinking this. Lol just got home and have watched very little fb today!

Lions by 20!
I mean, it's actually reasonable.
And you've missed nothing today other than Nebraska putting a small scare into Ohio State
Hopefully our game is drama free like the others today

Reactions: lazydave841
Texas didn't look good against Vandy!

Vandy is a sort of Triple Option team. Option can be tough to defend. Vandy has better athletes than the service academy's THIS year. Probably have the most difficult to defend QB in Vandy history as well. That's huge by itself.

Texas could have gotten exposed by UGA. At least how to cause havoc for that offense. Vandy got multiple sacks today from listening to the radio broadcast.

Reactions: Waltwam
Vandy is a sort of Triple Option team. Option can be tough to defend. Vandy has better athletes than the service academy's THIS year. Probably have the most difficult to defend QB in Vandy history as well. That's huge by itself.

Texas could have gotten exposed by UGA. At least how to cause havoc for that offense. Vandy got multiple sacks today from listening to the radio broadcast.
I think that's the real concern--Ewers threw 3 TD but was sacked 4 times and threw 2 picks--they have to clean a lot up

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT