ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Jaylen Reed, Beau Pribula save the day against Wisconsin

Fleming. Big catch. Bigger drop. 4th and 1 and we flub the snap. Yuck.

No Singleton yet after the kick return is...interesting.

Reactions: Jerry
The first drives for both teams make me feel great about this game even though we're down 3
Does anyone see Wisconsin stopping us or them moving the ball against us if we don't hurt ourselves?

Wtf Fleming making a freshman mistake. Other than the two usc catches he has been a titanic disappointment.

Flemming needs to be more consistent makes a tuff catch but drops a easy one. We are not playing well so far this team just doesn’t focus

That was only possible because they ****ed us on the spot instead of giving us a free first down like they did on Wiscy’s first drive. In any event, Fleming has to catch the ball.
PSU fumbled the snap and it was another missed opportunity. You kick the FG there. You're on he road. You don't give away points.

I’m sorry, but how does Fleming drop that ball? No one near him. Floated easy right to his hands. You just can’t drop that.

So Nick is healthy enough to take a kick off return and doesn't play a single play on that opening drive. I just don't understand our personnel groupings Especially when it comes to our most explosive player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT