ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

We’ve had the ball twice and the QB has thrown two interceptions. Not just Clifford lol

After review, Ohio State did in fact score on the previous play.

Ohio State 10 - Penn State 0

2:48 left in the first quarter.

3rd and 3. QB throws short of the sticks to someone that was blanketed. Ball gets intercepted. Keep making excuses for 14
I wanted Allar to start week one. This isn't about defending Clifford. This is about a freshman back that made a mistake

Reactions: NC2017
I really wanted Clifford to make a statement and give us a win and him a big moment
but sadly he just isnt the guy.
good kid, tough kid but sadly not a big game QB

• Sad
Reactions: PSUfiji
I know it would be throwing Allar to the wolves. But it’s time to move on. Get Allar the experience for next year. I’ve always defend Clifford until the Michigan game. Let’s face it. He’s topped out…

Reactions: Beaver-Stadium
Listen, we're at the point where the Clifford haters are just going to blame him for everything. I get it. He's not playing well enough to win this game but it hasn't all been on him so far. Allar isn't prepared for this game because Franklin hasn't used him properly.

Singleton is extremely talented. But for Franklin say he runs violent before the season, how many tackles has he broken?

Reactions: tlbakernc
Penn State's first three possessions:

Interception
Interception
Punt

Clifford is 5-for-9 to start for 24 yards and two interceptions.

This is why you stay away from that 15.5 line though because as logical as it was that would could hang this was also a possibility--hopefully we get our shit together

ADVERTISEMENT