ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

Singleton is extremely talented. But for Franklin say he runs violent before the season, how many tackles has he broken?
I’ll agree with that. He’ll outrun defenders but he goes down at first contact. Allen is the exact opposite. Won’t outrun players but rarely goes down without gaining a few after contact.

Franklin better sit Strange the rest of the day
The player was trying to hurt him / break or sprain his wrist if he did not hit him he could have got hurt, replay needs to look what lead up to that because that was not smart but a point could be made for self defense.

GFY? Really? How do you like his decision making so far? Could EASILY have run for that first down instead of forcing that pass? I'll wait for your reply...
Ya GFY. Sick of losers like you bashing the team minutes into the game. Try saying something positive instead of always bashing college kids.

Reactions: unclewill
The player was trying to hurt him / break or sprain his wrist if he did not hit him he could have got hurt, replay needs to look what lead up to that because that was not smart but a point could be made for self defense.
You have to stop with this nonsense

Washington really did do a great job on his last 2 catches. The previous catch he could have been stopped before getting to the 1st down, but refused to go down and got almost +5 from the 1st down line. And then on the TD he refused to go down and spun to the open field.

I was yelling for Tinsley (?) "block that guy..." and he seemed to get in the way enough for Washington to put some space between himself and the oh-high-ya guy........

Ya GFY. Sick of losers like you bashing the team minutes into the game. Try saying something positive instead of always bashing college kids.
They just want to see Allar so they're reaching. It's why they blamed both picks solely on him. The start was awful for Penn State but calls for Allar that early were hysterical.

Ohio State's playing calling is just as bad as our offensive play-calling. They're unwilling to attack downfield for some reason. When they have it's worked.

Wish I lived in Fantasy Land with you, where Bad Cliff doesn't exist. Unfortunately I live in the real world and he is, at times, real.
For good measure, go F yourself.

That was a pretty obvious call. Right by the ball carrier, which usually gets called.
Exactly. It was obvious

he’s just a douche bag

and I said the refs blew the call on the Ohio St TD. (Which they reviewed and got corrected as that was a clear TD)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT