ADVERTISEMENT

Gee, for a professed fan, "Phan" sure does make a lot of negative trolling posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushwood CC

Nov 17, 2009
As in 100% of his posts "a lot", LMFAO. This board sure does seem to have a lot of "Phans" posing as fans, not sure why the monitors feel so obligated to allow them to pollute the board.

As in 100% of his posts "a lot", LMFAO. This board sure does seem to have a lot of "Phans" posing as fans, not sure why the monitors feel so obligated to allow them to pollute the board.

Probably one of our other "phans" with a different handle/computer.

Generally people around Philly are the ones to use the phonetic Ph in their names. Aside from UPenn, Drexel, and Philadelphia Textile, are there any other decent universities in Philly?

Says the guy who hijacks every thread to whine about Hack and FLO.

What is there to be positive about? That the bus back to SC didn't fall off a cliff?

Generally people around Philly are the ones to use the phonetic Ph in their names. Aside from UPenn, Drexel, and Philadelphia Textile, are there any other decent universities in Philly?

Several things.

First, Textile changed its name to Philadelphia University, so it's not Philadelphia Textile.

Second, Temple U., Saint Joe's U., and LaSalle U. are all decent universities in Philadelphia.

Third, sticking strictly to the city limits, Holy Family U., Chestnut Hill College, and University of the Sciences are good schools, with each having some strong programs.

Fourth, Thomas Jefferson University is more of a specialized University, but it has a medical school, a nursing school, a pharmacy school, a school of population health, a college of graduate studies, and a school of health professions, and they are all considered to be very good.

Lastly, if you expand it to the Philadelphia area, then there are several excellent universities in the suburbs. Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and Bryn Mawr College are the cream of the suburban colleges. Villanova U., West Chester U., and Ursinus College are probably in the next tier, and are all good. PSU has two branch campuses: Brandywine and Abington, that are good. Arcadia U., Cabrini College, Cheyney U., Delaware Valley U., Eastern U., Gwynedd-Mercy College, Immaculata U., Lincoln U., Neumann U., Rosemont College are all decent schools in the PA suburbs, and Rowan University, Rutgers U. - Camden, and Richard Stockton College are good/very good schools located in the NJ suburbs.

Several things.

First, Textile changed its name to Philadelphia University, so it's not Philadelphia Textile.

Second, Temple U., Saint Joe's U., and LaSalle U. are all decent universities in Philadelphia.

Third, sticking strictly to the city limits, Holy Family U., Chestnut Hill College, and University of the Sciences are good schools, with each having some strong programs.

Fourth, Thomas Jefferson University is more of a specialized University, but it has a medical school, a nursing school, a pharmacy school, a school of population health, a college of graduate studies, and a school of health professions, and they are all considered to be very good.

Lastly, if you expand it to the Philadelphia area, then there are several excellent universities in the suburbs. Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and Bryn Mawr College are the cream of the suburban colleges. Villanova U., West Chester U., and Ursinus College are probably in the next tier, and are all good. PSU has two branch campuses: Brandywine and Abington, that are good. Arcadia U., Cabrini College, Cheyney U., Delaware Valley U., Eastern U., Gwynedd-Mercy College, Immaculata U., Lincoln U., Neumann U., Rosemont College are all decent schools in the PA suburbs, and Rowan University, Rutgers U. - Camden, and Richard Stockton College are good/very good schools located in the NJ suburbs.
I knew you or someone would rise to the occasion. It's amazing how many really good colleges and universities are located within or nearby Philadelphia.

I think our new Phan friend is a TU phan, and I was merely trying to draw him out.

Very true. Be careful, though. bushwood will respond to you with a 64-sentence tirade containing 418 derogatory adjectives mischaracterizing you, with some randomly typed in ALL CAPS.
Best thing to do is ignore his diatribes.

I knew you or someone would rise to the occasion. It's amazing how many really good colleges and universities are located within or nearby Philadelphia.

I think our new Phan friend is a TU phan, and I was merely trying to draw him out.

What if I told you... It's possible to be from the Philly area and also be a PSU fan....

And as a PSU FAN, I was disgusted by that performance Saturday.... On top of the fact I despised Donovan last year...

What if I told you... It's possible to be from the Philly area and also be a PSU fan....

And as a PSU FAN, I was disgusted by that performance Saturday.... On top of the fact I despised Donovan last year...

"I was disgusted" - too funny. The declared sense of entitlement is amusing. A worthless, disgusting POS like yourself speaks from personal experience on the topic, so I suppose you are an expert of sorts.

"I was disgusted" - too funny. The declared sense of entitlement is amusing. A worthless, disgusting POS like yourself speaks from personal experience on the topic, so I suppose you are an expert of sorts.

Is John Donovan your dad or something? Or is he your daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT