ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia/TCU

Amd this game would be closer if Georgia made equally stupid decisions. Coaching matters and Jimmy sucked ass that night.
Closer like how much? 3 scores? TCU is amateur hour and came within that idiotic time management GW FG vs Baylor of not even making it. UGA lost five, 1st rounders last yr and wins another title...they are a machine.

I really like Tyler Allgeier and Drake London made strides. Ridder isn't the answer but if they get a QB (Carr maybe) they could win the South easily

Another TD for Bennett

Both of them suffered the same issue as Pitts: not enough offensive focus in a poor firepower unit.

It's like KC. Mahomes and Kelce money every week, but you can't trust any other player they have. Game plan shifts. Mahomes spreads the wealth. They shift RB carries/targets 3 times this year (ClydeEH/Rutgers rookie/the veteran RB). Solid WR group, but nobody got the ball every week.

Closer like how much? 3 scores? TCU is amateur hour and came within that idiotic time management GW FG vs Baylor of not even making it. UGA lost five, 1st rounders last yr and wins another title...they are a machine.

Both of them suffered the same issue as Pitts: not enough offensive focus in a poor firepower unit.

It's like KC. Mahomes and Kelce money every week, but you can't trust any other player they have. Game plan shifts. Mahomes spreads the wealth. They shift RB carries/targets 3 times this year (ClydeEH/Rutgers rookie/the veteran RB). Solid WR group, but nobody got the ball every week.
Oh agreed...same with Buffalo outside of Diggs though Knox picked it up at the end.

Reactions: lazydave841
Georgia is likely doing something similar to Michigan as well tonight. They're just better top to bottom with coaching and players than anyone else right now.

I'm shocked OSU was able to keep up with them last week. I'm sure Kirby was pissed even though they won.

Georgia is likely doing something similar to Michigan as well tonight. They're just better top to bottom with coaching and players than anyone else right now.

I'm shocked OSU was able to keep up with them last week. I'm sure Kirby was pissed even though they won.
That game being close is why this game is what it is.

Reactions: PAgeologist
They won't, but this is a demoralized and wornout defense.
Agreed--I think last week gave them some false hope and they're just shell-shocked right now. I was joking earlier today that I thought Georgia would win by 60--they actually might.

Agreed--I think last week gave them some false hope and they're just shell-shocked right now. I was joking earlier today that I thought Georgia would win by 60--they actually might.

TCUs DL probably didn't recover from the Michigan game. UGA was crisp today as well.

The good news I took from this: You don't have to have 4 great WRs to be this good. Rotating RBs. 2 TE sets. Big OL. Accurate QB.

Reactions: LandoComando
TCUs DL probably didn't recover from the Michigan game. UGA was crisp today as well.

The good news I took from this: You don't have to have 4 great WRs to be this good. Rotating RBs. 2 TE sets. Big OL. Accurate QB.
Very very true.

Osu had them sucking wind till they took out Harrison jr
Maybe we can discuss all the times we got hosed by the Ohio State officials. Let's start with the interception that bounced 2 yards in front of the defender. Oh, that's right, replay booth was not working correctly! Or the time bossa rip McSorley's helmet off and threw it on the ground, and there was no penalty! Should we continue?

Maybe we can discuss all the times we got hosed by the Ohio State officials. Let's start with the interception that bounced 2 yards in front of the defender. Oh, that's right, replay booth was not working correctly! Or the time bossa rip McSorley's helmet off and threw it on the ground, and there was no penalty! Should we continue?
You can continue crying about it if you want
You realize every fan base can ramble off countless horrible calls that have gone against them, right?

You can continue crying about it if you want
You realize every fan base can ramble off countless horrible calls that have gone against them, right?
I am not crying about it. I am reminding these guys what they always told us!!! "It all evens out!" So the chickens have come home to roost! But it is fun listening to them crying! 😊

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT