ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck at Michigan: Iowa has found something ....

Tough day for youse. At least you guys have this guy and his team to look forward to...

AlexBauer-9600.jpg

Reactions: Ski
The pictures were meant only to illustrate my preference for the inter mountain west over Iowa. That was probably the only post that didn’t have snarky, sarcastic undertones.

But honestly, I was giving some of the Iowa guys, one of which has been on the board giving PSU faithful some flak, a hard time. It was meant to be typical banter. You can’t seriously think that I have some deep hatred of an entire state, can you?

........ I don’t care man

The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $3.2 trillion gross state product as of 2019. If California were a sovereign nation (2019), it would rank as the world's fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany.
It’s also a one party state which is seeing an exodus of people heading to NV, AZ, CO, and Tex. I wonder why?

Hey guys, look on the bright side. The team might be 0-5 with no win on the horizon, but at least we don’t live in Iowa.
Children still allowed to post I see .Haven't been over here for years but nothing has changed .The human brain doesn't fully develop until age 25 so there is hope :)

Last edited:
Children still allowed to post I see .Haven't been over here for years but nothing has changed .The human brain doesn't fully develop until age 25 so there is hope :)
Glad you’re back. I’m sure your contributions will be of the highest quality and will add to a deeper understanding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT