ADVERTISEMENT

Good sign from Teasdale

nappa

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2006
here is a tweet with Nolf and Teasdale.

Sure seems like at least in the early stages we are in good position with Gavin.

Reactions: Sullivan
I'm not sure this is proof of having an edge on Teasdale (though I think we do). Even thoughNolf and Teasdale are probably four years apart they both come from the Young Gun Wrestling club. That club is changing the face of PA wrestling. The elite of the club members , Nico, Zain, Nolf, Krivas, Lee, Teasdale, Mike Kemerer (and many other Franklin Reg. Wrestlers) and dozens more would know each other very well. Unfortunately for us, we can't have them all. Young guns currently train at Pitt Johnstown, Franklin Reg., Latrobe and recently opened in Punxsy. Talent rich PA is getting even better. Ya think Cael knew what he was doing coming here.

Others here can fill in more info as they please

I'm not sure this is proof of having an edge on Teasdale (though I think we do). Even thoughNolf and Teasdale are probably four years apart they both come from the Young Gun Wrestling club. That club is changing the face of PA wrestling. The elite of the club members , Nico, Zain, Nolf, Krivas, Lee, Teasdale, Mike Kemerer (and many other Franklin Reg. Wrestlers) and dozens more would know each other very well. Unfortunately for us, we can't have them all. Young guns currently train at Pitt Johnstown, Franklin Reg., Latrobe and recently opened in Punxsy. Talent rich PA is getting even better. Ya think Cael knew what he was doing coming here.

Zain might have visited Young Guns but lived much too far away to be a regular member.

McCutcheon and Gulibon were members.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU

Young guns also trains in Altoona on Tuesday and Thursday year around at the high school. Best club around by far to make your wrestler better !!!!

Penn state will most likely be one of his top choices but I wouldn't read much into a tweet Nolf isn't the first college wrestler he's interacted with

Penn state will most likely be one of his top choices but I wouldn't read much into a tweet Nolf isn't the first college wrestler he's interacted with
Right...that's why I said "good sign". I am fully aware it's just a tweet. But it isn't a tweet of Bo Jordan and him at the horseshoe either. I think it's a "good sign" that he is tweeting a picture of Nolf who he calls one of his best friends at Penn State in Beaver Stadium.

Beaver Stadium field pass? That's more interesting (at least to me) than birthday wishes.

Reactions: nappa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT