ADVERTISEMENT

Great news: My 7 year old dog (GSP) does not have cancer

Glad to hear it. I lost my loyal boy of 11 years this past summer to osteosarcoma. It was easily the saddest day of my life. It’s been 3 months and hasn’t gotten much easier. Love them hard while you have them.

Ranger, happy for you. Geez that diagnosis took some time. Must have been an excruciating wait. Anyway, all's well that ends well.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Ranger, happy for you. Geez that diagnosis took some time. Must have been an excruciating wait. Anyway, all's well that ends well.
There were multiple tests and inconclusive results... there were cells that they couldn’t identify, but eventually cleared him.

I’m really, really pleased for your dog.

Are you frugally going to leave the tumor inside your dog in hopes that it doesn’t become malignant?

Happiness is! Enjoy this God given blessing, and enjoy your companion with the love I just know you share.

Great news. I love dogs, particularly Labs. Wish I could have one, but the wife is allergic.

It saddens me that so many people have dogs but, out of ignorance, don't treat them well. That is obviously not true of you. You and the dog are fortunate to have each other. Best wishes and good luck going forward.

Great news. I love dogs, particularly Labs. Wish I could have one, but the wife is allergic.

It saddens me that so many people have dogs but, out of ignorance, don't treat them well. That is obviously not true of you. You and the dog are fortunate to have each other. Best wishes and good luck going forward.
Labradoodles are hypo allergenic

On a sadder note, the grandmother of Buck is being put down tonight... so sad for these people who we count among our friends.

Great to hear Dan. I’m sitting in my family room, my yellow lab/white Shepard mix on the floor next to me gnawing on a bone and wagging her tail. She’s happy for you.

Great to hear Ranger, you’ll appreciate him even more now too, so this worked out really well for him.

Good news, your buddy is going to be with you for a while longer, maybe a long time. Dogs are great friends, confidants, and supports. They don't talk back, very often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT