ADVERTISEMENT

Hahahahahahahahaha...

sj5e1io.jpg

I wanna say the source image for that is Zain vs Panteleo.

I was in Las Vegas this past weekend and put money on the good guys and the Over, which deepened my satisfaction with the outcome.

Nice. Looks like something Cael would put together and leave in Franklin's office, lol. Ala the famous Mark Hall "recruitment letter".

Agree that the original is Zain demolishing Pantaleo.

Reactions: tikk10
Thanks tikk. Wish I knew how to do that :(. You deserve the "like's".

As an aside, I received the photo from a very dear friend, and past AA for the Lions...who's got quite a sense of humor.
  1. Make sure image is available to the public, not just in an email. If not, upload it to one of the many image hosting sites available. (Photobucket, imgur, ImageShack)
  2. On this particular board one easy method is to just drag the image over to the reply/thread area.
  3. Another way is to right-click image after it is uploaded and "Copy URL"
  4. Click the image icon here on the forum
  5. Paste URL
  6. Insert

And, we get the stallmate call at 2:38.

And, I literally did a double fist pump when he got the fall, even though I knew what was coming. I've got it bad.

#whendoestheseasonstart

Ha -- my wife made fun of me last spring when she saw me leaning side-to-side in my seat, contorting, mumbling instructions, and rejoicing as I watched recordings of the National Finals (Joseph-IMar match, in particular).

"Don't you already know what happens?!! You just spent 3 days watching this!!"

Followed by one of those "what kind idiot did I marry?" glares. Further down the rankings I slid.

On this particular board one easy method is to just drag the image over to the reply/thread area.
I think I tried that once and wasn't permitted, so I checked again just now (screenshot below is me dragging Cael photo into reply area) and nope.

KZybFNY.jpg

Ha -- my wife made fun of me last spring when she saw me leaning side-to-side in my seat, contorting, mumbling instructions, and rejoicing as I watched recordings of the National Finals (Joseph-IMar match, in particular).

"Don't you already know what happens?!! You just spent 3 days watching this!!"

Followed by one of those "what kind idiot did I marry?" glares. Further down the rankings I slid.
Only 3 days? Rankings slide earned.

Thanks tikk. Wish I knew how to do that :(. You deserve the "like's".

As an aside, I received the photo from a very dear friend, and past AA for the Lions...who's got quite a sense of humor.
Do you know if Zain has seen this yet?

I think I tried that once and wasn't permitted, so I checked again just now (screenshot below is me dragging Cael photo into reply area) and nope.

KZybFNY.jpg
^^ This. I can do all other pictures (those with a URL, I guess), even twitter shots. Simple jpg's or bmp's, not so much.

Doubt it...avoids forums, though I know some around him that do visit. Just a matter of time.
I meant, if anyone sent it to him.

I'm not about to intrude with him. However, if the artist is a PSU AA alum, maybe he sent it?

I meant, if anyone sent it to him.

I'm not about to intrude with him. However, if the artist is a PSU AA alum, maybe he sent it?
Sorry, misunderstood. No, the gentleman that sent it to me would not have sent it to Zain.

^^ This. I can do all other pictures (those with a URL, I guess), even twitter shots. Simple jpg's or bmp's, not so much.
Yeah, and that's where Imgur and/or the other sites mentioned by liex26 come into play. You want to (1) create an account at Imgur, (2) upload any image to that site, and (3) as soon as your image appears on screen, right-click it and COPY IMAGE ADDRESS (if in Chrome), exact language may differ in other browsers.

You can also just upload a photo to Google Drive and then get the Share URL for that file. This could be easier for people who use gmail already and don’t want the hassle of starting a new hosting-site account.
Actually, Google Drive (or Google Photos) doesn't let you do this. Google re-codes the image to prevent "transcluding" (which is the term for what we're describing here, pulling site x's image onto site y). Google Drive and/or Photos will give a shareable link but that link only lets you view the image in Google's own environment.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Ain't that funny.. I took the original picture last year at the Michigan meet, haha. I was on assignment for The Daily Collegian. Seems like it was so long ago that Zain didn't have a national title.

56af8cad5eedd.image.jpg

Can't wait to take more photos like these! I'll try to share to the board more often this season, I see that people like the multimedia stuff.

Ain't that funny.. I took the original picture last year at the Michigan meet, haha. I was on assignment for The Daily Collegian. Seems like it was so long ago that Zain didn't have a national title.

56af8cad5eedd.image.jpg

Can't wait to take more photos like these! I'll try to share to the board more often this season, I see that people like the multimedia stuff.
Were you at Beat the Streets this past May? I think we met.

56af8cad5eedd.image.jpg

I thought we were about to get into a copyright takedown notice controversy. I initially read your post as, "*It* ain't that funny..." when I guess it should have been read, "*Well*, ain't that funny..."

56af8cad5eedd.image.jpg

We love it. Please and thank you!

Also, we pay double for hawk/buckeyes/goofers getting cranked and triple if we get the same with a PSU guy smiling while doing it.

Actually, Google Drive (or Google Photos) doesn't let you do this. Google re-codes the image to prevent "transcluding" (which is the term for what we're describing here, pulling site x's image onto site y). Google Drive and/or Photos will give a shareable link but that link only lets you view the image in Google's own environment.
Hmm. I've done it before. Let me try again, with a unique image I just created and uploaded to Google Drive. Can you see the photo below?

Hmm. I've done it before. Let me try again, with a unique image I just created and uploaded to Google Drive. Can you see the photo below? ...

Ah, yes. Now I remember. The Google Drive thing stopped working some time ago on Rivals. However, it still works when I pretend the URL for the photo file is a URL for a video file, and I enter the URL into Rivals using the film-strip-icon button instead of the landscape-photo-icon button.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtothemfp
Ah, yes. Now I remember. The Google Drive thing stopped working some time ago on Rivals. However, it still works when I pretend the URL for the photo file is a URL for a video file, and I enter the URL into Rivals using the film-strip-icon button instead of the landscape-photo-icon button.
That's clever I never thought of that. Kind of like tricking the machine into thinking your debit card is a credit card and poof, everything is now fine. But your workaround seems like a loophole with an expiration date once Google gets around to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT