ADVERTISEMENT

Herb Hand (Run Game Coordinator)?

mmp121

Dec 31, 2008
WTF is that? I thought he was our O-Line coach?

Saw that in the extended highlights post army game video...

Skip ahead to 0:42 to see it...

Nothing means he draws up blocking schemes for run plays plus it sounds nice to justify his salary

WTF is that? I thought he was our O-Line coach?

Saw that in the extended highlights post army game video...

Skip ahead to 0:42 to see it...
Sad but true.

More importantly, when you play the clip, you can see the ENTIRE team tuning him out during his rant about the importance of football.

The time for Chef Herb (aka short white guy with a bad crew cut) to exit gracefully is already overdue...in my opinion, 5 weeks too late.

Nothing means he draws up blocking schemes for run plays plus it sounds nice to justify his salary

I was afraid of a return of the three headed monster of the JoePa era with Joe calling pass or run, and then Jay (pass) or Galen (run) would provide their input.

Except it would be CJF (play/pass) then Donovan (pass) or Herb (run) would give input (to which CJF would possibly overrule and call his own).

Sad but true.

More importantly, when you play the clip, you can see the ENTIRE team tuning him out during his rant about the importance of football.

The time for Chef Herb (aka short white guy with a bad crew cut) to exit gracefully is already overdue...in my opinion, 5 weeks too late.

I saw Hack walking by seemingly uncaring, and the other guys half paying attention. Was not what I expect to see in a locker room PRE-game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT