ADVERTISEMENT

Football How did former Penn State players perform this 2023 season

Interesting stuff. Looks like Judge Culpepper played the best.
but for Toledo.

it doesn't look like we lost a ton of talent. I didn't see a single major contributor in there had they left. However, I did see that Nourzad made the second team all Big Ten. Good for him! So our total was successful, overall. I also have to add our second-best WR was from Kent State in Cephas.

On Nourzad, quite a surprise as I've seen several of his grades be the worst of our OL. I also watched him get beat vs tOSU a ton. It looked to me like tOSU targeted him as the weak link in the line. But, hey, he got enough to make second team so what do I or the grades know?

Reactions: bison13
but for Toledo.

it doesn't look like we lost a ton of talent. I didn't see a single major contributor in there had they left. However, I did see that Nourzad made the second team all Big Ten. Good for him! So our total was successful, overall. I also have to add our second-best WR was from Kent State in Cephas.

On Nourzad, quite a surprise as I've seen several of his grades be the worst of our OL. I also watched him get beat vs tOSU a ton. It looked to me like tOSU targeted him as the weak link in the line. But, hey, he got enough to make second team so what do I or the grades know?
You left out our P and K who both did very well.

but for Toledo.

Culpepper, Brevard and Mulbah would lead the team in snap count at DT had they stayed. Two would have started and one would have been on the two deep. From a Win/Loss perspective it didn't matter because we still lose to Michigan and Ohio State.

Safe to say they would have gotten less snaps than Izzard and somewhere in the vicinity of what Van Der Berg got.

But yes, definite starters had they stayed. *eye roll* barely starters where they went if they started at all, but sure fire misses the staff didn't retain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT