ADVERTISEMENT

I cannot STAND (most of) the fans on this board after a win...

n1tlion

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2016
I didn't realize there were so many things to complain about for a 5-0 team which has only looked overmatched in 1 game in the past year and a half (17 games) scoring something like 40 points a game and playing excellent defense...

I come on here the day after another convincing win and there are more posts complaining that Trace should be benched for Stevens and the OLine is atrocious and JoeMo's offense is predictable and CJF is too stubborn to practice something different for short yardage...it's amazing that pollsters believe we are one of the top 5 teams in the country...

We may not have all the pieces ironed out to beat Alabama or Clemson this year but there isn't another team in the nation that I would fear playing next week and I've never felt that way in my PSU fan existence (since the mid 90s when I was an early teen)...some of you guys just need something to complain about and can't enjoy the fact that we have an exciting team with mature players of high character and are nationally relevant again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News