ADVERTISEMENT

I Miss

Correct. And it's not Joe's fault. The fans created this. Sherrill and Switzer will be remembered like Harbaugh at Michigan. For their success and failures. We're the only fan base still taking about Sherrill and Switzer cheating. No one else cares. They understand everyone, including Penn State, cheats.
You have the maturity level of a 14 year old. Beat it, Dope. Joe Paterno didn’t cheat.

There is a difference between committing a violation and cheating. Take a logic class.
There isn't. It's all cheating. No program is now or ever was clean. You trying to distinguish between the two us why outsiders loved Joe's fall from grace. You're the problem and why his legacy is what it is nationally

He’s either a horrible person with a miserable life or an internet troll with a miserable life. Either way there is a path out there for redemption. Even for someone as low as he is.
Oh, and since I’m not 12 years old, Crummy114, I don’t communicate with little smiley faces. So if you’re trying to insult me, that’s another big swing and miss.

• Haha
Reactions: crm114psu
There isn't. It's all cheating. No program is now or ever was clean. You trying to distinguish between the two us why outsiders loved Joe's fall from grace. You're the problem and why his legacy is what it is nationally
Remind us what Michigan settled for with the Schembechler/Anderson scandal? Think it was 1/2 billion. Bo's son on record stating Bo basically allowed Anderson to molest him as a child with no police involvement. UM and beloved Bo were a far worse scandal. The only difference is Bo was dead so press could not follow him around to make money. UM are crooks with a tainted NC. Imagine being proud when HC suspended 6 games during championship season.

Oh, and since I’m not 12 years old, Crummy114, I don’t communicate with little smiley faces. So if you’re trying to insult me, that’s another big swing and miss.
You just attacked yourself. It's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off for ya ...

Remind us what Michigan settled for with the Schembechler/Anderson scandal? Think it was 1/2 billion. Bo's son on record stating Bo basically allowed Anderson to molest him as a child with no police involvement. UM and beloved Bo were a far worse scandal. The only difference is Bo was dead so press could not follow him around to make money. UM are crooks with a tainted NC. Imagine being proud when HC suspended 6 games during championship season.
All they'll remember is the games

Wow, that makes perfect sense. Speak English, Lil Dipshit.

So now we're left wondering if the lil fella, Kasparaitis: 1. Doesn't realize he quoted, and attacked, his own post, or 2. Isn't familiar with the cinematic masterpiece that is Dodgeball ... or both. Regardless, we know he'll claim that he was proven right, again (about what, no one will know).

So now we're left wondering if the lil fella, Kasparaitis: 1. Doesn't realize he quoted, and attacked, his own post, or 2. Isn't familiar with the cinematic masterpiece that is Dodgeball ... or both. Regardless, we know he'll claim that he was proven right, again (about what, no one will know).
Man you are stupider than an end table. I was responding to the smiley face that the little girl put at the end of my post, Chief Low-IQ. And I don’t waste my time or money watching anything that leaks out of Hollywood except maybe Clint Eastwood. Seriously, get a life, you stalker.

Man you are stupider than an end table. I was responding to the smiley face that the little girl put at the end of my post, Chief Low-IQ. And I don’t waste my time or money watching anything that leaks out of Hollywood except maybe Clint Eastwood. Seriously, get a life, you stalker.

I don't care who or what you thought you were responding to ... what you actually did was hit reply to your own comment, thus replying to yourself ... and then proceeded to pitch a fit about immaturity.

I don't care who or what you thought you were responding to ... what you actually did was hit reply to your own comment, thus replying to yourself ... and then proceeded to pitch a fit about immaturity.
“Regardless, we know he'll claim that he was proven right, again (about what, no one will know).”

Look at Lil Dipshit! Doing exactly what he predicted I would do! Can you believe this guy? What a maroon! And you want me to believe you have even average intelligence? At this point I’d be shocked you can tie your own shoes.

“Regardless, we know he'll claim that he was proven right, again (about what, no one will know).”

Look at Lil Dipshit! Doing exactly what he predicted I would do! Can you believe this guy? What a maroon! And you want me to believe you have even average intelligence? At this point I’d be shocked you can tie your own shoes.

[I]Kasparaitis[/I]

He’s either a horrible person with a miserable life or an internet troll with a miserable life. Either way there is a path out there for redemption. Even for someone as low as he is.

Like Quote

All they'll remember is the games
Everyone will remember Jim's cheating, suspension, asterisk season and Connor Stallions. Only the amoral UM fanboys, like you, will try to remember only the "games". It ain't over. NCAA still to produce findings.

In this January-February 2021 text exchange, Stalions boasted about stealing an opposing team's signs and working closely with key Michigan staff members.

“Pre-covid, stole opponent signals during the week watching tv copies then flew to the game and stood next to [then Michigan offensive coordinator Josh] Gattis and told him what coverage/pressure he was gettin,” Stalions wrote.

Stalions said he was close with the "whole staff," particularly "CP and Jay Harbs" — current linebackers coach Chris Partridge and running backs/assistant special teams coach Jay Harbaugh.

The student verified the messages’ origin by removing Stalions’ name in his contacts to reveal a phone number connected to Stalions on the public database WhitePages.

Everyone will remember Jim's cheating, suspension, asterisk season and Connor Stallions. Only the amoral UM fanboys, like you, will try to remember only the "games". It ain't over. NCAA still to produce findings.

In this January-February 2021 text exchange, Stalions boasted about stealing an opposing team's signs and working closely with key Michigan staff members.

“Pre-covid, stole opponent signals during the week watching tv copies then flew to the game and stood next to [then Michigan offensive coordinator Josh] Gattis and told him what coverage/pressure he was gettin,” Stalions wrote.

Stalions said he was close with the "whole staff," particularly "CP and Jay Harbs" — current linebackers coach Chris Partridge and running backs/assistant special teams coach Jay Harbaugh.

The student verified the messages’ origin by removing Stalions’ name in his contacts to reveal a phone number connected to Stalions on the public database WhitePages.
I wouldn’t get too worked up over it. If Landover Commanders is not a Michigan fan he’s either a straight up troll or a teenager. “We all know” he’s definitely NOT a real Penn State fan.

Most people already couldn't tell you Stallions name and half forgot about the cheating scandal.

I wanted Georgia to be in the playoffs and beat them but the committee was foolish.

You talking about what you remember not the average fan.

.... sipping on a Release Valve at the Train Yard during Friday afternoon Happy Hour in State College, PA.

GREAT times and memories!

Reactions: Kasparaitis
.... sipping on a Release Valve at the Train Yard during Friday afternoon Happy Hour in State College, PA.

GREAT times and memories!
No doubt. My favorite memory is the giant live Christmas tree they used to cram in the Train Station bar. It reached the second floor. I’ve always tried to get the biggest Christmas tree I could find ever since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT