ADVERTISEMENT

If you are going to make offensive line changes make them THIS WEEK NOT AFTERWARDS

I'm not making any offensive line coaches ever. How about you?
I'm switching Dawkins to center and moving hunter to guard and I am doing it this Saturday because you can bet your ass that Ohio State ain't starting no left guard against us that's a redshirt freshman

I'm switching Dawkins to center and moving hunter to guard and I am doing it this Saturday because you can bet your ass that Ohio State ain't starting no left guard against us that's a redshirt freshman
Lol... Good for you I'll watch both yep coming games to see how that works out for you.

I would say there's a bigger problem than those two.

Wallace practiced at G this week and last, I believe. I read an article about it, and it mentioned swapping sides of the OL. I don't know if that was in reference to Shelton at RT, Wallace at LG, or Vega being more comfortable at RG than LG. Anybody more clear on this?

Reactions: Psubiomed
Wallace practiced at G this week and last, I believe. I read an article about it, and it mentioned swapping sides of the OL. I don't know if that was in reference to Shelton at RT, Wallace at LG, or Vega being more comfortable at RG than LG. Anybody more clear on this?
If this is the lineup for tomorrow I LOVE IT

Until Shelton actually plays RT and then you will realize he was 2nd RT for a reason. He played well at LT and has issues at RT.
Frankly Shelton has been slightly better than Wallace so far and graded out better

Not sure about Caeden over Ioane at LG. We need road graders right now for our running game, and I havent really seen a nasty streak from Caeden. Id bench him for Vega.

I think the purpose is to get Vega reps back at RG with Sal. I think he's the one less comfortable swapping sides. We've all said "Wallace's future is at G". I think the purpose is getting the best on the field regardless. Nelson being out has created opportunities to reassess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT