ADVERTISEMENT

If you could ask Mark Emmert one question in a public forum, what would it be?

Had a dream last night that I was at an event in Old Main. Out of nowhere, in walks Mark Emmert with a whole entourage of NCAA people. They were giving fake smiles and mingling as if nothing had ever happened.

Found myself standing next to him, so I turned and said, "Excuse me, are you Mark Emmert?"

People got quiet in anticipation of a confrontation. Nervously, he said yes.

"President of the NCAA?" I asked.

He nodded and said yes.

And just as I was about to ask my question, I woke up.

So, let's say you suddenly find yourself in the exact same scenario. No matter how big or small, what's the first question that jumps to mind?
How deep do you normally take it up the @ss?

Can you give me one good reason I shouldn't put my foot so far up your ass that it will need to be surgically removed?

Reactions: AvgUser
Would you prefer I creamate you or bury you alive right now? (I'd do the opposite of his answer)

Had a dream last night that I was at an event in Old Main. Out of nowhere, in walks Mark Emmert with a whole entourage of NCAA people. They were giving fake smiles and mingling as if nothing had ever happened.

Found myself standing next to him, so I turned and said, "Excuse me, are you Mark Emmert?"

People got quiet in anticipation of a confrontation. Nervously, he said yes.

"President of the NCAA?" I asked.

He nodded and said yes.

And just as I was about to ask my question, I woke up.

So, let's say you suddenly find yourself in the exact same scenario. No matter how big or small, what's the first question that jumps to mind?
WHY?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT