ADVERTISEMENT

In advance of Covid Wave #2, what are you and family stockpiling?

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Toilet paper is the ultimate hoarding essential. Aside from that, what other stuff should I be accumulating?

Reactions: fairgambit
Toilet paper is the ultimate hoarding essential. Aside from that, what other stuff should I be accumulating?
bacon-1024x754.jpg

All jokes aside I set aside things like rice, beans, frozen veggies, frozen meat, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels & lysol wipes. I don't have a huge stockpile but enough in case things run a little short again.

Good luck with that at this point. However, I do see .38(so) .357,, .40sw and 45acp still on shelves. Not a lot, but still a couple of boxes. Just forget about 9mm and 223/5.56 here in eastern PA and online. Even 12ga 00/000 & slugs are getting scarce.

Never buy retail.

Reactions: RU31trap
All jokes aside I set aside things like rice, beans, frozen veggies, frozen meat, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels & lysol wipes. I don't have a huge stockpile but enough in case things run a little short again.

Good list, I’d add on to the list: pet food, a few cases of H2O and of course Haagen-Dazs, Ben & Jerry’s and/or Graeter’s!

Reactions: LionsandBear
We've seen this movie before. If you buy into the media hysteria again then you will simply believe anything.

COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC, Sep 26):

Ages 0-19: 99.997%

Ages 20-49: 99.98%

Ages 50-69: 99.5%

Ages 70+: 94.6%

GLOBAL. KILLER. o_O

Reactions: 91Joe95
Myself and the Mrs are set, *however*, I have to restock some basics for the kids, all of whom have kids themselves. I get that they are busy, but I can't for the life of me understand how completely out of touch they are. These are the craziest times I've ever seen and that includes the 1960s.

Only a chump waits for a crisis to stockpile ammo...
Here’s the way I look at it. The liberal sponsored national guard surrounds my house at 2am on a random weekday morning demanding my guns. I put simple cub and moms in the safe room, grab the Guerini and the 15 out of the gun cabinet, break out the upstairs bEd room window blast a half dozen shots, take one in the head, done. So really I have enough ammo (1k rounds)

Bullshit I don’t want Democrats to have it all. 489 Americans under the age of 25 have died of Covid night teen everything else you hear in the media is 100%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT