ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa related discussions, news, etc. for 2024-25

Imagine Kennedy will portal after this season, Caliendo and Arnold both are there still.

I'm actually shocked he stayed this season but guessing he hasn't graduated yet. For his hype out of HS, him being 0/2 for AAing and then not starting his 3rd year is extremely shocking.

The wild thing is he is extremely offensive, when he is on, he is quite fun to watch and racks up takedowns at warp speed.
I think one of the reasons he hasn't found the portal is he knows he is starting.

Drink Up Full Monty GIF by FX Networks
My son and I helped that number a bit, but in total celebration. Plus a few Iowa fans even bought us a round

Reactions: danoftw
Was about to say Nelson will go whichever weight he feels gives him the best shot at a Natty and he’ll probably have full support in doing that, but then I remembered he’s choosing between wrestling Levi and O’Toole or Carter and Keck 😅 so he should do what’s best for team.
Nelson's best chance at a Natty is heading to the package store because he isn't winning one in wrestling at 174 or 184 (or at any of the other weights).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT