ADVERTISEMENT

Jemele Hill goes after Scott Paterno on twitter, avoids his point

There was a difference between what Paterno and MM testified they told C&S and what C&S claim they were told. Who do you think is lying?

That's complete made-up bull$hit that conflicts with the record yet again on your part - what a surprise! Paterno stated in his SWIGJ Testimony that although Mike McQueary gave him no specificity as to what precisely he saw; he (JVP) was aware of two things: 1) that MM felt the behavior was "Inappropriate", and 2) that the behavior upset MM, and this is what Paterno passed along via HR Protocol. Here is his precise quote:

I didn’t push Mike to describe exactly what it was because he was very upset. Obviously, I was in a little bit of a dilemma since Mr. Sandusky was not working for me anymore.

So I told — I didn’t go any further than that except I knew Mike was upset and I knew some kind of inappropriate action was being taken by Jerry Sandusky with a youngster.

Contrary to your claim, these are the EXACT two items that we KNOW Tim Curley passed along to Jack Raykovitz, CEO at the time of TSM, when he met with him and officially reported the incident to The Second Mile. IOW.....
  • Tim Curley's report to TSM has been confirmed and he told TSM that an unnamed coach happened upon Sandusky after-hours in the communal shower-room of the PSU athletic facilities with a TSM Participant.
  • And the PSU employee was offended and upset with Sandusky's behavior and found it to be "Inappropriate" (the identical characterization that Paterno gave in his SWIGJ testimony contrary to your claim - go figure!).
  • Curley proceeded to tell Raykovitz that after looking into the matter further, they confirmed with Sandusky that he was in the shower that evening with a TSM participant and that Sandusky claimed that they were showering after a TSM Friend's Fitness Workout routine. However, Curley made it clear to Raykovitz that PSU was uncomfortable with the situation despite Sandusky's claim that it was just a typical shower after a TSM Friends Fitness Workout and PSU was discontinuing TSM's rights to use PSU's facilities that were granted to TSM via Sanduksy's retirement agreement (i.e., Curley made it clear that PSU was sanctioning and curtailing TSM's privileges as a direct result of the incident).
OTOH, Mike McQueary has given so many versions of what he said he saw (some contradicting each other) and what he told various parties, that you would have to tell us which version of MM's tale you want us to use for "comparison".....LMFAO!

That's complete made-up bull$hit that conflicts with the record yet again on your part - what a surprise! Paterno stated in his SWIGJ Testimony that although Mike McQueary gave him no specificity as to what precisely he saw; he (JVP) was aware of two things: 1) that MM felt the behavior was "Inappropriate", and 2) that the behavior upset MM, and this is what Paterno passed along via HR Protocol. Here is his precise quote:

Contrary to your claim, these are the EXACT two items that we KNOW Tim Curley passed along to Jack Raykovitz, CEO at the time of TSM, when he met with him and officially reported the incident to The Second Mile. IOW.....
  • Tim Curley's report to TSM has been confirmed and he told TSM that an unnamed coach happened upon Sandusky after-hours in the communal shower-room of the PSU athletic facilities with a TSM Participant.
  • And the PSU employee was offended and upset with Sandusky's behavior and found it to be "Inappropriate" (the identical characterization that Paterno gave in his SWIGJ testimony contrary to your claim - go figure!).
  • Curley proceeded to tell Raykovitz that after looking into the matter further, they confirmed with Sandusky that he was in the shower that evening with a TSM participant and that Sandusky claimed that they were showering after a TSM Friend's Fitness Workout routine. However, Curley made it clear to Raykovitz that PSU was uncomfortable with the situation despite Sandusky's claim that it was just a typical shower after a TSM Friends Fitness Workout and PSU was discontinuing TSM's rights to use PSU's facilities that were granted to TSM via Sanduksy's retirement agreement (i.e., Curley made it clear that PSU was sanctioning and curtailing TSM's privileges as a direct result of the incident).
OTOH, Mike McQueary has given so many versions of what he said he saw (some contradicting each other) and what he told various parties, that you would have to tell us which version of MM's tale you want us to use for "comparison".....LMFAO!

you mean Mike "that's what I would have said if that's what I said" McQ?

you mean Mike "that's what I would have said if that's what I said" McQ?

Also the purveyor of, "I would have probably used a word like....." or "I wouldn't have used the words......" all while never telling us what words he ACTUALLY did use (which was the ACTUAL question!). LMFAO, he can specify what words he didn't use or even words similar to what he would have used all at the same time as he can't tell us the ACTUAL words he did in fact use??? Huh???

Last edited:
Reactions: TenerHallTerror
There was a difference between what Paterno and MM testified they told C&S and what C&S claim they were told. Who do you think is lying?
Since McQueary has given different answers to that question depending on what year it was and which trial it was...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT