ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Football banned from the CFL?

4.jpg

He can always console himself with Bre.

He had a ton of “he’s just a kid having fun” apologists only a few years ago. Wonder what they think now?

Reactions: Nitt1300
Both were QB’s, Heisman Trophy winners, first round NFL picks and busts. That’s all I got though.
Yeah. My biggest complaint with Tebow at Florida was that he was too good at being Mr. Perfect. Who wouldn’t want that guy as captain of his college team?!?!?

Both were great talents but Manziel’s problem has been he’s a headcase. Tebow’s Problem was his throwing motion.

Tim Tebow is a total class act.

Yeah, Tebow was always a solid citizen.

His problem was only that he was not among the 3 or 4 dozen human beings capable of playing quarterback in the NFL. (Like Hackenburg BTW). No shame in that.

Manziel will never find out if he is a pro QB because he can't control his own behavior.

Reactions: RU31trap and psu00
Yeah, Tebow was always a solid citizen.

His problem was only that he was not among the 3 or 4 dozen human beings capable of playing quarterback in the NFL. (Like Hackenburg BTW). No shame in that.

Manziel will never find out if he is a pro QB because he can't control his own behavior.
And Tebow actually did play some....unlike pretty much the rest of the human race throughout history.

Reactions: RU31trap

what did he do? many of the things he did in the NFL were off field behaviors that were not necessarily illegal, especially at the end of his tenure. partying with beers, acting crazy in Instagrams, fighting with girlfriends eve crazy, getting drunk at party, etc not illegal. NFL is holding standards for whatever reason higher than what we might hold a person in that age group as to their social behavior. Canada is normally more lax than NFL. is he in jail?

Sadly, Lenny is already there. He was just in the paper for some nonsense. He looks like he is 70 years old.

I know. I was a big fan when he was with the Mets. I’m saying I won’t be surprised if JM turns out similar.

Tebow started multiple NFL games and won a playoff game. From everything anybody has ever said about him he is a 100% class act. Manzeil flunked out of the NFL and now the CFL. No comparison.

2 of the biggest whimwhammers ever, Manziel and Tebow.

If a "whimwhammer" is someone that kicked the living crap out of the Steelers in a critical playoff game, then I guess Tebow's your guy. I'm a Steeler fan, and he absolutely ruined my week.

Manziel can't carry Tebow's jock.

Still don't know why people put Tebow on such a pedestal. He seems like a good kid, but the way some of you deify him is a bit much. If you are a Gator fan, then I would understand, but beyond that group of people....not sure why anyone feels the need to worship him.

Who said he’s horrible? He was described as a ‘class act’. I disagreed. But you have to employ the old 180, that he’s ‘horrible ‘. Try thinking.
If you tried thinking (and were successful) you wouldn’t have made your post in the first place.

Still don't know why people put Tebow on such a pedestal. He seems like a good kid, but the way some of you deify him is a bit much. If you are a Gator fan, then I would understand, but beyond that group of people....not sure why anyone feels the need to worship him.
I don’t know anyone who “worships” him. The real question you should be asking is why anyone feels the need to go out of their way to criticize him as a person. It’s patently absurd and speaks volumes about the critic.

I don’t know anyone who “worships” him. The real question you should be asking is why anyone feels the need to go out of their way to criticize him as a person. It’s patently absurd and speaks volumes about the critic.

It's also patently absurd to deify him. Just read these posts - anyone who makes a critical statement about Tebow is ridiculed. It's like he is an untouchable being. He is not. And that speaks volumes of the worshippers. You are just as bad as the posters you complain criticize him.

Reactions: denniskembala
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT