ADVERTISEMENT

Koa Farmer

Yes. He played Safety for the White. He was the defender whom McSorley faked out at the goal line and threw a TD pass to TE Pancoast.

Yes. He played Safety for the White. He was the defender whom McSorley faked out at the goal line and threw a TD pass to TE Pancoast.
In fairness, he really didn't "fake him out". Farmer was in a no-mans-land - stay back and let McSorley walk in for the TD, or leave his coverage to force McSorley to toss the ball to an open receiver.

In fairness, he really didn't "fake him out". Farmer was in a no-mans-land - stay back and let McSorley walk in for the TD, or leave his coverage to force McSorley to toss the ball to an open receiver.

I didn't intend my comment to be a slam at Koa. I was mainly trying to give a distinguishing play for the OP to indicate that Farmer did, indeed, play in the game. I was simply happy that on 2nd and goal at the 2, we scored a TD rather than set up for a FG.

Reactions: PSU87, Ski and T J
I didn't intend my comment to be a slam at Koa. I was mainly trying to give a distinguishing play for the OP to indicate that Farmer did, indeed, play in the game. I was simply happy that on 2nd and goal at the 2, we scored a TD rather than set up for a FG.
:)

he looked to be in most of the plays on white DEF. he didnt seem to stand out in terms of tackles or breakups. hopefully be develops into a solid player back there. he certainly has the athletic tools. if we were not so stacked at WR and RB, he probably would be there, which seemed to be where he got his ratings out of HS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT